300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Like" or "Thumbs Up" button?

I don't know how I thought of this but wouldn't it be cool to have a "Like this" button or "Thumbs up" button on all posts like on Facebook that if you found that post helpful you can just click on it?

Originally posted by LBCguy1994 View Post
    I don't know how I thought of this but wouldn't it be cool to have a "Like this" button or "Thumbs up" button on all posts like on Facebook that if you found that post helpful you can just click on it?
    ACK! Nothing anything like Facebook is "cool".

are you a 12 year old girl?

Comment

Originally posted by Bounce View Post
      ACK! Nothing anything like Facebook is "cool".

are you a 12 year old girl?
      16 year old boy, if I used more "likes" and "ums" I could probably pass as a 12 year old girl. :P

Comment

That explains the fasination with Facebook then. Birddogging the girls is the only reasonable explanation.

Comment

Originally posted by LBCguy1994 View Post
          Actually, this type of web board has a function that you can give "Good Reputation Points" to other members for posts you like.....and "Bad Reputations Points" for posts you dislike.....

People that have lots of good Rep end up getting green boxes by their name.... People that have lots of bad rep get red boxes by their name.....

The issue that seems to always come up on boards that do that....is it turns into a popularity contest when it comes to giving good rep.....and a gang up on who you don't like and give bad rep to......

In both cases, drama ensues.....and it becomes a pain in the ***.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
            Actually, this type of web board has a function that you can give "Good Reputation Points" to other members for posts you like.....and "Bad Reputations Points" for posts you dislike.....

People that have lots of good Rep end up getting green boxes by their name.... People that have lots of bad rep get red boxes by their name.....

The issue that seems to always come up on boards that do that....is it turns into a popularity contest when it comes to giving good rep.....and a gang up on who you don't like and give bad rep to......

In both cases, drama ensues.....and it becomes a pain in the ***.....
            Yep! What BC said....
            "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
            Not Yet Visited: 16
            Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

Originally posted by Outshined
              You couldn't even read my posts, it would be glowing green as I am so awesome.
              "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
              Not Yet Visited: 16
              Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

The UNT board has that. Its a pain in the buttocks. People gang up on each other.
                I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Lets start off by having the ability to see the post first then move to other discussions.
                  MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8279 users online. 391 members and 7888 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X