300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Number of Posts

The little counter under my profile picture that keeps track of how many posts I have made on the forum changed rather drastically sometime recently. I don't constantly monitor the thing but last week I was approaching 800 posts and now I barely have 500. Whats up with that? Did the admins just clean out a bunch of old posts or something?
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.”

— John Stuart Mill

It's very possible they deleted some threads recently and when that is done then your post count goes down. You must have had some serious discussions with some people.

Comment

I think they only keep a year's worth of posts, so every time they clear out the old your post count will drop.
      Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

sigpic

Comment

Intresting, I thought the old threads stayed on the server. Maybe they are running out of room. I checked a old thread yesterday that is still on the server.
        http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...hlight=eman2k5

Yeah....Im glad that the POS doesnt bug us anymore.....
        sigpicMy statements do not represent my agency.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6169 users online. 331 members and 5838 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X