300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My replies button

I know its possible through VBulletin, and I was wondering if you guys could possibly throw a "my replies" button up on the forum tool bar. Its a ton easier to find your own posts rather than sift through 20 pages of crap until you come across it. It just makes surfing a bit easier.

Go here:

http://forums.officer.com/forums/member.php?u=52244

Bookmark it, then when you want to look for your posts, click on find all posts by Unit453.

Not eloquent, but it works.
    "The unforgivable crime is soft hitting. Do not hit at all if it can be avoided; but never hit softly. -Teddy Roosevelt"

Comment

I've tried that. Its an antiquated way to search for your own posts. A "my replies" button is built into the software.

Comment

Originally posted by s4l
        What's the difference? It's the same damn thing dude.
        Thanks for your concern but if I was asking for a high school kid's opinion, I would've asked for it. Maybe you should stay within your pay grade...

Dude...

Comment

Unit453 that gave me a laugh. I hate when people on the street call me dude. It always gets this response "Listen I'm not a dude. You call me dude again and we're gonna have a problem. Do I make myself clear, dude!"
          "Lay there and bleed awhile before you feel some real pain."

"Have a cup of coffee, a pall mall, and relax!"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3705 users online. 202 members and 3503 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X