Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about a little notice on password expiration?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about a little notice on password expiration?

Yup, I just had to jump through the hoops again to change my password. I receive no notice until it has expired, which is a pain.

How about an automatic e-mail that says "HEY, your O.com password will expire in 10 days, create a new one!"

Thanks,
    Sleuth
    "A man who has nothing which he cares about more than he does about his personal safety is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the existing of better men than himself."
    John Stuart Mill

Use the same password when promted with that message. No hoops, and is painless.
    Why are there so many babies on O.com? Creole, you and your buddy JPSO Recruit help me out on this one....

* "Preach always, if necessary, use words!" St Francis of Assisi

* Luke Chapter 6, Verses 27-36

Comment

What an exceptional idea. Taken under advisement.
      sigpic
      The Web's Source for Law Enforcement
      PM for Technical Support or visit our contact page.

Comment

Towncop, I have tried that, it will not let me in unless I remember what my password is. Believe it or not, in 181 days I do sleep at least once, and forget my password - and where I wrote it down!
        "A man who has nothing which he cares about more than he does about his personal safety is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the existing of better men than himself."
        John Stuart Mill

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4924 users online. 294 members and 4630 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X