300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BLAMMO! Legalization threads....

Why can't they just be deleted as soon as they're started?
    NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

JUST like that!!!!!
    NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt. Slaughter View Post
      Why can't they just be deleted as soon as they're started?
      Well the other nite LADEP popped red smoke and a new Mod showed up and DECIMATED a thread

Got any red smoke Sgt?
      "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

Comment

Holy crap! RED smoke?

All I've got are illum's...
        NRA Life Member

Comment

Holy crap! RED smoke?

All I've got are illum's...

WELL, low crawl over there and lite one up! Maybe they'll see it.

I'll take a frontal assault to distract the OP!
          "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

Comment

I've got some chem lights, but they need batteries..

Comment

When Taylor gets back with 1,000 yards of flight line - we attack!
              NRA Life Member

Comment

What is this thread you speak of?
                "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
                Not Yet Visited: 16
                Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

Any of the hundreds we get that come here trying to sway the LE world to legalize marijuana.
                  NRA Life Member

Comment

When Taylor gets back with 1,000 yards of flight line - we attack!
                    Uhh sarge, that'll take a while...

Comment

I'm a trained professional. I can lie in wait until you get back.

BBB - Your PM's are full.
                      NRA Life Member

Comment

I'm a trained professional. I can lie in wait until you get back.

BBB - Your PM's are full.
                        How'd I know you would say that. LMAO
                        "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)

Comment

Originally posted by BaseballBabe View Post
                          How'd I know you would say that. LMAO
                          I don't know. Did you call Miss Cleo?
                          NRA Life Member

Comment

I don't know. Did you call Miss Cleo?
                            Not full....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2021 users online. 135 members and 1886 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X