• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned with false accusation

I got banned and the reason given was:

"You have been banned for the following reason:
    violating posting rules WHICH YOU QUOTED"

Like what in earth is that supposed to mean? I haven't violated any posting rules.

Nevertheless because I wasn't able to log in I coulndn't find any admin's e-mail address to ask this question and nobody answered here [email protected] so now when the ban is over I want to ask this in public because I want to know has this happened to anyone else?

Ask away! You got banned from a Law Enforcement site For Cops. You're not a Cop, you're a lurker/hangaround. Hope you get banned again for asking your "question"

These Are Private Forums for Law Enforcement. We Reserve the Right to Remove Non-LEO Members, Anti-LE or Inappropriate Posts and Users Without Warning
    "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

Comment

I didn't see any posts causing controversy and I just looked through his posts.. dunno...

Comment

Originally posted by RoadKingTrooper View Post
        Ask away! You got banned from a Law Enforcement site For Cops. You're not a Cop, you're a lurker/hangaround. Hope you get banned again for asking your "question"

These Are Private Forums for Law Enforcement. We Reserve the Right to Remove Non-LEO Members, Anti-LE or Inappropriate Posts and Users Without Warning
        Hey wait a minute! First of all this site is mainly for lawenforcment officers, true, but it is also open for civilians. There is "Ask a Cop" section that says "Looking for advice? Is there something you always wanted to ask a cop?". So this site is open for civilians and also it welcomes us to this site to ask you officers questions so I don't the see the problem here.

Also I would like to say that I'm not a lurker and I honestly don't even know what do you mean with this. Also I don't just hangaround here either. I look for advice. Advice for what? To BECOMING a police officer in the future to start building my courier. And I'm lookin advice also to how to move in USA. There is two goals for me. The first one is to become a police officer the second one is to move to America. The first goal is definitely my primary target and I would be happy to become as a police officer here in Finland but I would also very much like to become US Citizen since that is my dream also.

That is the reason why I wouldn't call myself lurker/hangaround or neither should I deserve to be banned since I have honestly tried my best to follow guidelines provided. Also that little image in the starting post just a joke...

Comment

Originally posted by Outshined
          I happen to be a cop, and got banned for arguing with a lawyer, then threatened banning for posting in the California thread, quit your dam whining.
          I do not whine I just don't understand the REASON why I got banned. Maybe it's just me but I don't get that quote that says:

"You have been banned for the following reason:
          violating posting rules WHICH YOU QUOTED"

Like how did I violate the posting rules and like what did I ever quote?

Comment

So soliciting a response from Cops who don't know why either will accomplish what besides maybe getting you sympathy from other lurkers/hangarounds?
            "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

Comment

Without WARNING is the same as no REASON

This Forum owes you nothing.........................you are merely a guest

The real deal

Comment

Without WARNING is the same as no REASON

This Forum owes you nothing.........................you are merely a guest
                Maybe I am just stupid but like you quotet it says "We Reserve the Right to Remove Non-LEO Members, Anti-LE or Inappropriate Posts and Users Without Warning"

I understand it "Inappropriate Posts and Users" and they can removed "Withouth Warning" so one would have to post inappropriate posts or act inappropriate way to be a inappropriate user to be removed and the removing can be done without warning after one has acted inapproprietly.

Nevertheless check this out: http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=121934

There is definitely a conspiracy that happened... Maybe the thread was just too fricking awesome to be deleted and me getting banned.

Oh yeah... I know the forum owes me nothing and I am just a guest here but why didn't they just ban me completely then? Am I not allowed to even ask why I got banned? Why are you acting so hostile to me? Like wtf is this bs?

Comment

So soliciting a response from Cops who don't know why either will accomplish what besides maybe getting you sympathy from other lurkers/hangarounds?
                  Well maybe you could tell me what did I do wrong then. Maybe you will change your mind later if I ever make it as a LEO or maybe not but could you at least give me a reason why don't you want me here and what makes me a "lurker"?

I haven't got any negative comments from any other users but I would certainly like to know if anyone else thinks of me as a somekind of "lurker" and WHY? I don't even know where the heck did you come up with that but with all respect to you I'm sincerely sorry for any actions that made you think that way of me...

Comment

JAR, the person you need to be asking this question of is admin. Nobody else here is going to know what was in the head of the admin when you got banned.

As far as the statement goes, it sounds to me like you got banned for violating rules that apparently you were aware of because you quoted them.

That's my interpretation, anyway.
                    Hatred never ceases by hatred, but by love alone is healed.
                    Happiness never decreases by being shared. -- Buddhist quotation
                    A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger. -- Proverbs 15:1

Comment

Originally posted by rubyrose View Post
                      JAR, the person you need to be asking this question of is admin. Nobody else here is going to know what was in the head of the admin when you got banned.

As far as the statement goes, it sounds to me like you got banned for violating rules that apparently you were aware of because you quoted them.

That's my interpretation, anyway.
                      Oh OK... Hmm I read my old posts and didn't find anything wrong with them. I'd like to know who was the admin that did this so I will have to start working on that then.

Anyway RoadKingTrooper feel free to PM me if you want to continue this conversation because I know I do.

Comment

Originally posted by JAR_fin View Post
                        Oh OK... Hmm I read my old posts and didn't find anything wrong with them. I'd like to know who was the admin that did this so I will have to start working on that then.

Anyway RoadKingTrooper feel free to PM me if you want to continue this conversation because I know I do.
                        More than likely the post that got you banned has been deleted, so you wouldn't be able to find it.

Frank Borelli is chief honcho here.
                        Hatred never ceases by hatred, but by love alone is healed.
                        Happiness never decreases by being shared. -- Buddhist quotation
                        A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger. -- Proverbs 15:1

Comment

People, Im sure this thread will be removed. I remember past threads being removed for asking the same question.

People, have you ever had a camp fire that lasted without fuel ? can we ignore this guy ?
                          Last edited by eman2k5; 06-27-2009, 08:30 PM.
                          sigpicMy statements do not represent my agency.

Comment

Originally posted by Outshined
                            Bottom line, and at the end of the day, we are all just typing words on a screen. It has little to do with real life. It has nothing to do with life in general. We are all just characters on a screen.
                            if only that were true...
                            It's not the will to win that matters...everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters.
                            Paul "Bear" Bryant

Comment

Call Obama... it's his fault

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5024 users online. 279 members and 4745 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X