300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Answering questions in ask a cop

Hello I'm about to be sworn in on the 20 of this month and I wanted to know how do I get clearance to answer questions in ask a cop? I tried searching for this question but didn't find the answer thank you.
    My life is in GOD’s hands, and he hasn’t finished with me yet.

Last edited by toasterlocker; 07-05-2013, 01:25 PM.

Comment

I echo the suggestions of toasterlocker. When I joined in 2000 I wasn't sworn LE, but I am now, although I'm not an employee of an agency. If you post in that forum, if the administrator has any concerns, he may ask you to provide some specifics. I think he's quite reasonable about the matter. I suggest that you simply be honest and follow your intuition.

Comment

Waste of digital bandwidth

I concure toasterlocker, If you wan't to read ignorant stuff just read my posts...
        Originally posted by mookster
        Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
        Originally posted by CityCopDC
        I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
        Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
        I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
        -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Thanks I 'm getting sworn in on next Tuesday I believe after we come back from the range. It's been long journey for me. I'm happy but I will be excited once I'm sworn in . Thanks for the answers.
          My life is in GOD’s hands, and he hasn’t finished with me yet.

Comment

Originally posted by rookie2006 View Post
            Thanks I 'm getting sworn in on next Tuesday I believe after we come back from the range. It's been long journey for me. I'm happy but I will be excited once I'm sworn in . Thanks for the answers.
            The BEST of luck to you...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6178 users online. 373 members and 5805 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X