X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds a bit like the movie.

Assault on precinct 13.

Comment

That's a fascinating story, I'm not sure of what tools you guys carry to get a lead in hand to hand encounter but were any employed? Batons, tasers, etc?

Comment

Originally posted by echofiveniner View Post
        That's a fascinating story, I'm not sure of what tools you guys carry to get a lead in hand to hand encounter but were any employed? Batons, tasers, etc?
        That's just it...the desk crew, in addition to guns, had ASP's and O/C. It's a little hard to light matches when you can't see or your fingers are broken from having ASP/PR-24 strikes on them. This is also where an upper body control hold (CHOKE OUT) would have been appropriate.
        "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

I've done plenty of ASP training (With rubber and foam trainers,_) and even they cause some serious numbness and loss of feeling. I've ever been hit with the real think, but I can't help but think a solid hit would break a shoulder pretty well.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10944 users online. 452 members and 10492 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X