300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Katrina

With less people crime still continues to rise because we have less police. Also I forgot to mention no money. Joseph
    Last edited by Joseph; 07-20-2006, 11:11 PM. Reason: spelling
    Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Joseph, I am in awe of all of you LEO's in NOLA. You kept faith in your city and stuck it out. I spent 7 weeks during Katrina in Alabama, Mississippi and Louisianna. Only you can really speak about what happened and what we can do better, should this happen again. Your city has become the training Model for disasters. Thank you for what you have done. I pray you will be spared from disasters this year. Also Joseph, you and your family are in my prayers.
    www.military.com

Moderator Hot Topics

www.militarypoliceassn.net

Comment

During the mayor debates Nagin stated he wanted everyone back even the scumbags. Well he got what he wanted!!

Comment

Joseph- The majority of you guys fought the good fight and kept the city from decending even further into chaos. Thanks! Keep it up...

Comment

Katrina

Things are getting worst then better down here. They still bringing FEMA trailers in and people are living in tents in washed out houses. They have back 199,999 people and crime is spilling over in counties that never had much crime. They arrested 2 National Gaurds men for armed robbery and court marshalled 19 others for breaking in a gun store and Wall Mart. Everything is out of control. The new media and choclate mayor is making everything look rosy.
          we losing about 6 people a month for better jobs plus the guys are retiring.
          Last edited by Joseph; 08-24-2006, 03:35 PM. Reason: sprlling
          Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

How about Willy Wonka Nagin's latest comments about the rebuilding progress of NYC after 9/11.

..."You guys in New York can't get a hole in the ground fixed and it's five years later," Nagin had told CBS' "60 Minutes" in an interview that will air tomorrow night...

This guy is one of the biggest c_cksuckers in mayoral history. I hate to say this because I know there are some decent people in NO, but that city deserves whatever misfortunes it gets after re-electing that bigoted ignoramous.
            Guns don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills People.

Comment

nearing the anniversary

http://www.venuslightproductions.com...eowmpbest.html

"Be who you are and say what you feel,
              because those who mind don't matter,
              and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

Comment

Joseph-
                like Mainedogg, you and yours are in may prayers.
                I aloways hear it gets worse before it gets better. I had a feeling that the "comments" and the "rosy" attempts were painting the pic that was much more dark then some rays of sun.

I think nagin's mouth needs to be duc taped. He is a degrace and racist. I really have no respect for the man......not one reason to.
                ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
                Oscar Wilde

Comment

Originally posted by Washingtonian
                  How about Willy Wonka Nagin's latest comments about the rebuilding progress of NYC after 9/11.

..."You guys in New York can't get a hole in the ground fixed and it's five years later," Nagin had told CBS' "60 Minutes" in an interview that will air tomorrow night...

This guy is one of the biggest c_cksuckers in mayoral history. I hate to say this because I know there are some decent people in NO, but that city deserves whatever misfortunes it gets after re-electing that bigoted ignoramous.
                  Diddo Brother the mayor is a big ***hole,
                  THE ONLY THING IS NYC TOOK CARE OF ITS OWN ON 9-11 EVERYONE WAS HELPING EVERYONE, AND STUCK TOGEATHER UNIFIED 150%, THE POLICE DID NOT ABANDONED THEIR POSTS, AND FDNY,NYPD,EMS,PAPD MEMBERS DIED DOING THERE DUTIES, I can not degrade all NO police, they were numerous brave ones working 24x7 uncertain of their familys where abouts or outcomes, but for the cowards who just up and left, abandoned their duties, ONCE AGAIN THE GOVERNMENT LET THE PEOPLE DOWN, treating them like dogs, in a consontration camp.
                  Where was the mayor????? In a hotel, even Gullianii was there at ground zero on 9-11, the NO mayor is a biggot, raceist, lieing looser who will get his, why is he not fighting the govt for help and money, he has a home to go too, but thousands are still in tents and trailers, sad state of affairs. The people on this forum never saw/heard me angry but I am so ****ed off, a comment of that magnatude hits home, I was there on 9-11 where was Negin?????NO Police did not come here, or atleast I did not see any, But NYPD sent ESU, and other units to NO...... Great payback he gave us.

dapples: I saw the whole video you posted bringing tears to my eyes, wow memories of 9-11, except like I said here in NYC we all stuck togeather and put our diffrences behind no matter what color, creed, or religion, we helped one another side by side, I am now at a loss for words, but the song in that video WALK ALONE was the right one, I feel for you sweety, God Bless you, and all the victoms, survivors, an those whom perished....
                  Joseph: brother I feel for you also, and GOD BLESS YOU, bro get the hell out, no one cares there and things are going to get alot worst, no one cres, and thats when someone will get really hurt, nothing to loose, all to gain, be safe and eyes open bro peace

GOD BLESS AMERICA
                  Sorry all this is just my opinion
                  MIKee
                  Last edited by 1UNDER1; 08-27-2006, 10:38 AM.

Comment

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOO P!SSED OFFFFFFFFF

Comment

well said 1 under

the differance between 9/11 and katrina

Katrina was on the screen, he DID NOTHING to help his poorest folks, then malicacly attacks every gob'ment post that had to come and help do what he DID NOT do.

the reason the people in the ninth ward didnt leave is they did not have cars.
                      this is a police department coming backj and rebuilding again from many differant scandals. most were done with out this mayor in office.

9/11 was an ATTACK on America, it was done to mame and kill as many people that it could and it was not only kept in New York, there was a plane in Pa - one that the passagers took into their own hands. God Bless evey one of them. They are TRUE heros.

apples and oragnges for nagin apples and oranges. he just really needs to leave and go way. ( I still vote we duc tape his mouth shut)
                      ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
                      Oscar Wilde

Comment

Originally posted by Washingtonian

Even the liberal blacks out there are disgusted with Nagin. As for the money, the govt has sent the State close to 70 billion dollars for rebuilding. Why hasn't the Governor or the Mayor done anything with it? Where is it? Why are they just sitting there with their thumbs up their Wonka asses just waiting for the next storm to hit?

Comment

Originally posted by OFK
                          Even the liberal blacks out there are disgusted with Nagin. As for the money, the govt has sent the State close to 70 billion dollars for rebuilding. Why hasn't the Governor or the Mayor done anything with it? Where is it? Why are they just sitting there with their thumbs up their Wonka asses just waiting for the next storm to hit?

As a "african American" and a"lib", I AM SICK of idiots like Nagin ( which is why we have options to vote for-and maybe a "Better" neo con candidate would have done BETTER!) The democratic party-once the party of the workers- has been hijacked, and "entitlement" types like Nagin talk a good game,but are only concerned with cashing their paychecks-where is the gov;t oversight commitee that makes sure the aid is actually being used right???? This isn't an issue about Blk or wht,as PLENTY of poor white folks LOST all too in this national disaster.Its about a responsible gov't -Why isn't the Atty Gen'l looking into corruption charges against Nagin as well as that lame gov.Blanco?????Isn't it their jobs to bring in resources to diminish poverty and stimulate business and jobs- the ONLY answer to poverty.And wasn't it their jobs to provide for public safety?!!!If this happened in L.A> or Calif, Mayor Villaraigosa or Gov "Ah-nuld" would be run out of office!!!!
                          "we're americans ! We don't quit because we're wrong, we just keep doing it wrong UNTIL it turns out Right"...

Comment

dapples: "I saw the whole video you posted bringing tears to my eyes, wow memories of 9-11, except like I said here in NYC we all stuck togeather and put our diffrences behind no matter what color, creed, or religion, we helped one another side by side, I am now at a loss for words, but the song in that video WALK ALONE was the right one, I feel for you sweety, God Bless you, and all the victoms, survivors, an those whom perished...."

Thank you for your compassion....it is needed and appreciated!

Comparing 9-11 and Katrina is like comparing a cat and a dog. Both were horrific.....but multiply 9-11 by 10, 000, blend in the fact that there was no way to communicate.....no way to call for help...no way for help to come to you...total isolation ....no info in...no info out...and you can get a glimpse of post Katrina.

We worked together...we stuck together....our government failed us...we did not fail each other....

This does not lessen 9-11. You can not compare the two....both were awful each in its own way....God, pray that we never have to endure either again and God bless all that survived and aided those in need.

"Be who you are and say what you feel,
                            because those who mind don't matter,
                            and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by DOAcop38
                              As a "african American" and a"lib", I AM SICK of idiots like Nagin ( which is why we have options to vote for-and maybe a "Better" neo con candidate would have done BETTER!) The democratic party-once the party of the workers- has been hijacked, and "entitlement" types like Nagin talk a good game,but are only concerned with cashing their paychecks-where is the gov;t oversight commitee that makes sure the aid is actually being used right???? This isn't an issue about Blk or wht,as PLENTY of poor white folks LOST all too in this national disaster.Its about a responsible gov't -Why isn't the Atty Gen'l looking into corruption charges against Nagin as well as that lame gov.Blanco?????Isn't it their jobs to bring in resources to diminish poverty and stimulate business and jobs- the ONLY answer to poverty.And wasn't it their jobs to provide for public safety?!!!If this happened in L.A> or Calif, Mayor Villaraigosa or Gov "Ah-nuld" would be run out of office!!!!

I hear ya..It would not surprise me if more liberals take a walk on the semi conservative side when you look at the democratic platform as a whole. What platform? one may ask... and there is your answer. Democrats have such an opportunity for the next election and they are ****ing it away by like the 2004 election, not having a clue nor a plan. Instead they have idiots like Nagin running amock exposing themselves on camera. Blanco is just as negligent. What plans do they have for the next storm? Our governor has already called for a state of emergency and we have the nat. guard on stand by. It's still a trop storm and not a cat 3.5 coming at us and one day away. Evacuations are underway. I gotta give our governeor a kudos for always being prepared, giving the best he can as resources go. It's time for the people to take a more responsible role in their own safety, but it's also time for there to be competence within the state level of govt. No one is perfect, but natural disasters such as this you see coming. I am not making an attack on the dems, I feel there is just as much negligence in the repubs as well, but one is more ridiculous than the other. I think that we are going to be voting for the lesser idiot rather than a stronger president or party.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9563 users online. 444 members and 9119 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X