X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gil
    replied
    Originally posted by Soleil_nuage
    Well, whatever one's views are about the welfare state, I would think that one can find other ways and examples to illustrate one's views. I don't like welfare and think it is abused by some. But you will not CATCH me sending around this kind of garbage to explain my views. No way.
    Then what other ways are there to explain this? Maybe it's time to stop candycoating how we feel and tell the truth about how things are.

Leave a comment:

• beano00
    replied
    Originally posted by zap
    ....Ok....I might be just short on sleep....but do you agree with my position or are you saying I am exhibiting PC racism?
    The post has nothing to do with your position. It has to do with PC racism and my disdain for it. Example,,,I can write the word CRACKER as many times as I want, and no one has a problem with it. But if I used the word that da brothers call each other, it's bleeped out or POST EDITED for racial content.

So anyways, in case youre wondering, I agree with your position.

Leave a comment:

• Gil
    replied
    Re

Cujo,

No offense taken. Sometimes you have to be honest and tell it like it is. As a native of that great city, I assure you that this is NOT an overall representation of the people of N.O. The people who do not act like this are extremely grateful for the help and support they have received.

I haven't lived there for years, but I thank God for people like the author of this message who have stepped up to the plate and sacrificed their time and energy to help out. Unfortunately, he ended up helping a bunch of lowlifes, basically. If that were me, I would have walked out long before he would have.

Sadly, after life gets back to "normal", whatever that is, many of those you mentioned will be trapped in the same mentality they have for most of their lives, expecting and demanding that someone take care of them. I hope this unfortunate display of indecency, though, does not deter you or others from helping out in future situations.

Gil
    Last edited by Gil; 10-11-2005, 12:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• beano00
    replied
    [QUOTE=Entre Nous]
    Originally posted by beano00
    Yeah, that's what I thought about the "Drunk Mexican".

http://drunkmexican.ytmnd.com/

But you thought that was racist. I guess it depends on which race we're talking about.
    Actually, I said the drunkmexican parody looked a bit RACIAL, not racist. I also thought it was damn funny too, and showed it to several of my MEXICAN
    friends at work. Although ftlaud's post made no mention of race, I'll give you a complimentary Touche', and a pat on the back for calling me out.

Leave a comment:

• DeputySC
    replied
    Originally posted by GWBJR
    Who pays your wages?

His departments budget.

Leave a comment:

• DeputySC
    replied
    I am not suprised. In my county some hotels and apartment complexes were nice enough to donate spare rooms to house some of the refugees. Alot of them are already causing problems where they live. Some have been arrested already or suspected and being watched for most commonly car breaks ins and burglaries where they are staying.
    I have arrested two teenagers who I later found out were refugees for narcotic violations already. Someone called dispatch and said two people were looking suspicious so of course Im sent out. They are lurking around and when they spot me they stop dead in tracks and turn around to walk away real fast, when I called they tried to evade me. They each threw some crack rocks into some bushes. Long story short they both have court dates with me, lol.
    Last edited by DeputySC; 10-09-2005, 11:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Da Po-po
    replied
    OK... I read the entire text in the "Urban Legends" link posted above. The story is an actual account posted by a Middle Eastern fellow on some internet blog, and the doctor's info got attached when he forwarded it to someone. The original author stands by his account and indicated that he did not intend it to be racist, especially due to his ethnicity, which has made him the target of racist behavior. I do know from experience that you get two types of people in these circumstances: those who appreciate any help, and those who don't.

Leave a comment:

• edg103
    replied
    Originally posted by ftlaudcop
    all thru the 60's, 70. til today.......
    we get it jammed down our throats..about hurting peoples
    feelings, so society is more aware...but on the other hand
    the 50c wannabee's and gold teeth thugs have a license
    run their.....D.S...... AND don't care what they say or who it
    implies too.

I say.....b.s....what's good for the goose is good for the gander...

( D.S., DON'T STAND FOR DEPUTY SHERIFF EITHER )

WWW.SCHACKDADDY.COM
    BOOOYAAAA!!!! Foschizzle my nizzle!!!

Leave a comment:

• chktovegas
    replied
    That is sad but I don't expect anything less from a bunch of "welfare pigs." But that is just America. Remember, we need to work hard every day to support the millions who don't want to work. I just can't lower myself to be a lazy, useless, sack of sh*t and live off everyones tax dollars. It must be nice though.

Leave a comment:

• ftlaudcop
    replied
    Originally posted by Soleil_nuage
    Whenever I read ftlaudcop's posts, I don't know whether to laugh or cry!

For the record, my problem with the email that is making the rounds is the racial language, not the comments about the welfare state of mind. Yeah, someone will say that I just want to be PC. No. There is a long road between being PC and using racist and offensive language.
    all thru the 60's, 70. til today.......
    we get it jammed down our throats..about hurting peoples
    feelings, so society is more aware...but on the other hand
    the 50c wannabee's and gold teeth thugs have a license
    run their.....D.S...... AND don't care what they say or who it
    implies too.

I say.....b.s....what's good for the goose is good for the gander...

( D.S., DON'T STAND FOR DEPUTY SHERIFF EITHER )

WWW.SCHACKDADDY.COM

Leave a comment:

• Danny Ponder
    replied
    Evacuees

Most of the evacuees here in Texarkana Tx have been very appreciative of all the help.
    But we recived a pretty good group not the young smart a## want a be gang bangers.
    We still have 3,500 staying in hotels in the Texarkana area and guess who is paying for the hotel rooms?
    8.3 million dollars a day is what the government is dishing out on hotel rooms.
    If my house burned to the ground tonight and I lost every thing I can assure you the government wouldn't give me one red dime!!!
    Last edited by Danny Ponder; 10-05-2005, 03:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Entre Nous
    replied
    [QUOTE=beano00]
    Originally posted by ftlaudcop
    in order to keep peace, schlitz malt liquor in 55 gallon drums should have
    been made availible, after all it's the most common drink for all age's.
    QUOTE]

That is just DANG FUNNY.
    Yeah, that's what I thought about the "Drunk Mexican".

http://drunkmexican.ytmnd.com/

But you thought that was racist. I guess it depends on which race we're talking about.
    Last edited by Entre Nous; 10-05-2005, 04:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• zap
    replied
    Originally posted by beano00
    This post is a fine example of PC racism, and yes boys and girls, it's practiced everywhere. Notice that it was ok to use the word "cracker",,,,but he/she/we/they have to tip toe around the "black related opposite to cracker" word. I'm calling BS.......

Oh, and the people in this story make me sick.

....Ok....I might be just short on sleep....but do you agree with my position or are you saying I am exhibiting PC racism?

Leave a comment:

• beano00
    replied
    [QUOTE=ftlaudcop]************************************************** ****8
    in order to keep peace, schlitz malt liquor in 55 gallon drums should have
    been made availible, after all it's the most common drink for all age's.
    QUOTE]

That is just DANG FUNNY.

Leave a comment:

• edg103
    replied
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Either that or some OE 800!! And don't knock Mickey D's, I love that place! We also get 50% off!

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4439 users online. 278 members and 4161 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X