300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hurricane Rita

FellowOfficers.Things are getting worst down here in NewOrleans as I type. If it wasn't for you guys that came down from different departments all over the country and the fireman that joined from other departments we would have lost the war a long time ago. It's hard to see that we winning anyway except that you go hour by hour, day by day. Thanks to all that came. As far as the officers they have pictures of them looting, they should be arrested and put on trial in a public place instead of a court room. All of the officers in my command and the general concencus of the NOPD feel the same way. If they want to loot take off there uniform and join the thugs. Don't make us who have risked everything be put in the same class as them stealing while wearing a badge, they are just another common criminal. One has been arrested by a fellow officer. Pray for us we need it. Rita put the icing on the cake. We still hanging in there however, Thanks again to the other officers that has come to back us up. One day we hope we can help you all out one day an return the favor. Having a guy next to you from Oregon or North Carolina is quite uplifting in a bad situation when you know they care.
    Last edited by Joseph; 09-23-2005, 04:36 AM.
    Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Joseph,
    Thanks for the update. Hoping for the best for you guys and our Texas Brothers. You guys have about 130 or so of our officers there to help. Wish I had a chance to go myself. Anyhow take care and stay safe. We'll be praying for you all. Hope the family is in a safe place.

Comment

Thanks. The family is doing well at my son's house in Dallas. Seen your guys down here and they are very much appreciated
      Last edited by Joseph; 09-23-2005, 05:02 AM. Reason: Left out info
      Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5807 users online. 315 members and 5492 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X