300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Louis Farrakhan's a moron

Did anyone hear the BS that came out of his mouth the other day? He actually suggested that the levies in NO were intentionally blown up to drown the black communities. Gotta love it.

The media loves this nut. And for some reason they give him air time. Legit air time at that.

Did David Duke get the same treatment? NO. And before you say it - David Duke was/is a moron. Just shows how the media is willing to slide left to accomodate liberals (which the media is made of), but not to the right. Has anyone else noticed how the media refers to a politician or the right as conservative but never to one on the left as liberal?

Comment

Well Blue, that wouldn't be politically correct to attack open minded thinkers like Un-fair&a-con. Morons like this get media play ALL DAY LONG. What burns me is that no interviewers even challenge their moronic statements.

Comment

I say let them spew this nonsense, it only brings more people to the sensible side of the argument. It also provides for a heck of a good laugh when watching the evening news
        "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

Originally posted by CarCop
          What burns me is that no interviewers even challenge their moronic statements.
          I think the reason that they don't challenge them is because they are afraid. Of what i have no clue, but that whole crew, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and this lousy goofball Farrakhan say some of the most off the wall garbage I ever heard in my life and the media continues to cater to them. In a strange way, I think the media or whoever is possibly afraid they could be viewed as racist by the public if you publicly disagree with them, or contradict them. And who would possibly want their opinions trashed by these idiots. Its just a circus that tours America. Personally, I stay out of it. What they say is comedy in its purest form, kinda like watching Chris Rock or Ron White do stand up for an hour. My sides hurts from the laughter

PittsburghKid
          Reputation is the cornerstone of power

Rest in Peace: Officer David "Hazel" Pugh; Neville Island Police Department; I'll miss you friend

PRINCE GEORGE'S COUNTY POLICE
          Written - Passed
          Physical test - Passed
          Background Investigation - Finished
          Oral Board - Passed
          Polygraph - Passed
          Chief's Decision - Pending
          Medical Exam - Pending Chief's Decision
          Psycological Exam - Pending Chief's Decision

Comment

Louis Farrakhan is a boil on the *** of humanity.
            Extremism in the pursuit of liberty is no vice. Barry Goldwater

Comment

I should of called him a radical terrorist as well as a moron. If a person from the Middle East was saying the sort of things that he does and proposes the use of violence to achieve goals ashe has in the past, he would have been declared a danger to the US and put in a group with UBL and those other turds.

Comment

their lil nation of islam philosiphy is a bunch of crappola.....
                in the 1970's....chicago- they had shab***-bakeries.....
                my grandfather held the accounts to all their bakerie trucks to get gas,
                they were always on time with their money, drivers were all cool guys..
                and gave this lol white boy ....plenty of bakey prouducts for free,
                so all the poison they spewed....did not filter down to the troops
                i guess,...he made granddad a lotta money....!

mr. "F' needs to get a red bone, and talk all that ying-yang
                to someone that cares..!
                Last edited by ftlaudcop; 09-21-2005, 06:37 AM.
                " if you talk in your sleep, don't mention my name....
                " if you walk in your sleep, forget where you came....

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Dragon1250
                    He actually suggested that the levies in NO were intentionally blown up to drown the black communities. Gotta love it..
                    Damn, he caught us. How'd he find out?
                    "Yes sir, I know you have rights."
                    "In fact, I know your rights better than you do!"

Comment

The idiot used to be a calypso singer.I've disliked him ever since he called me and my fellow jewish people bloodsuckers and called my religion a gutter religion.You're right kid,no one comes out against this a#$hole because they're afraid of being called racists.

Comment

The media is not stupid. They know that the more ignorant your comments are the more people will tune in to listen. People like Mr. F. will always get an audience by the media. They are not afraid of him they see it as good buisness. If he made sense people would find him boring and this forum would not be talking about the idiot. Think about it who ever takes him seriously is not firing on all cylinders anyway. Whenever I see him speak on tv I treat it no different than me turning to the comedy channel.
                        The world is yours, it just depends on how you take.

Comment

Originally posted by Bklngirl
                          The idiot used to be a calypso singer.I've disliked him ever since he called me and my fellow jewish people bloodsuckers and called my religion a gutter religion.You're right kid,no one comes out against this a#$hole because they're afraid of being called racists.
                          Shalom my fellow heeb. And yeah I almost forgot about those comments from HIM. He doesnt deserve capital letters, PUNK *** beyotch.. He is a loser who does nothing but race bait people.
                          ANyone hear the comments from loser Bette FIDDLER last night? I heard jsut alittle bit on Rush Limbaugh today, she is SUCH a loser and so is the whole Live in FAIRYLAND HOLLYWEIRD. Yeah they are down to earth and with the little people!! NOT make millions off of residuals alone and have other people write their music or someone else write their movie lines. LOSERS.
                          I got nothing for now

Comment

People booed Midler after she made those comments. It was nice to hear that not everyone is willing to listen to someone showing their a**.

Comment

People like him, Jesse Jackson, and Al Sharpton don't give a flip about race relations. All they care about is $$$$$$. It's unfortunate so many fail to see that.
                              God made cops so firemen would have heroes.

You do not greet Death; you punch him in the throat repeatedly as he drags you away.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5390 users online. 294 members and 5096 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X