Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another hurricane.....

good grief

whatever its name is its headed for the gulf.

Comment

Yeah, headed for Texas they say-plans for evacuating Galveston are already in effect and start tomorrow.

Shouldn't be a "Katrina-N'Awlins 2/Galveston" here...

Comment

that sucks... i'm flying into houston sunday!

Comment

They are Evacuating the keys and we, here in SW FL are a little upset that were going to get another storm.. We need a big vacume to pick huricanes out of the sky.. this is geting a little crazy. I had to go get gas @ 2.69 because people will freak tomarrow and it will be at 3.00 pluss tomarrow morning.
          X8

Comment

they are expecting this thing to become a cat 4

Comment

MAN, Bush just won't quit, he sends one to New Orleans, they all head to Houston and now he sends another one to the Houston area. He's just out to get those folks.

(sorry just couldn't resist)

Comment

Originally posted by CarCop
                MAN, Bush just won't quit, he sends one to New Orleans, they all head to Houston and now he sends another one to the Houston area. He's just out to get those folks.

(sorry just couldn't resist)
                Man no kidding...he really needs to lay off using his Spontaneous Catastrophe Generator
                Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

Comment

Catastrophe Generator? Where can I get one of those?

Comment

Originally posted by Dragon1250
                    the erie county-buffalo budget is one each year

erie county and buffalo should merge and get it it over with.

Comment

Originally posted by Dragon1250
                      We all have natural Catastrophie Generators.......eat a lot of tacos and chili and drink lots of milk and the next morning you have a catastrophie

PittsburghKid
                      Reputation is the cornerstone of power

Rest in Peace: Officer David "Hazel" Pugh; Neville Island Police Department; I'll miss you friend

PRINCE GEORGE'S COUNTY POLICE
                      Written - Passed
                      Physical test - Passed
                      Background Investigation - Finished
                      Oral Board - Passed
                      Polygraph - Passed
                      Chief's Decision - Pending
                      Medical Exam - Pending Chief's Decision
                      Psycological Exam - Pending Chief's Decision

Comment

Wouldnt you know it...most of my family is in Houston. Damn.....

Comment

Originally posted by Styx
                          Wouldnt you know it...most of my family is in Houston. Damn.....
                          Thats like gettin hit by lightning twice in the same spot,Better start filling up those empty gas containers now,If that Hurricane reaches Catagorey 5 and heads right for Houston,Texas Thats where the last remaining oil refinerys and oil rigs are located in that area,Lets think Head toward MEXICO

Comment

Originally posted by Medea
                            Thats like gettin hit by lightning twice in the same spot,Better start filling up those empty gas containers now,If that Hurricane reaches Catagorey 5 and heads right for Houston,Texas Thats where the last remaining oil refinerys and oil rigs are located in that area,Lets think Head toward MEXICO

So we will continue to throw millions to rebuild these places that are hit over and over and over and over...............

TGY
                            Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The views expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer [This sig stolen from Brickcop who stole it from Frank Booth].

Comment

I plan to start getting ready for company again...my parents are in Brownsville and my mom said she would let us take her home with us, but my dad says he will go "down with the ship" They did not budge for Emily ........last time they evacuated for a hurricane (Allen),nothing happened.
                              My dad is a stubborn old man. My mom is in too much pain to really care, but she really has no choice; she would rather be with us.....and pick up the pieces later, if necessary.
                              As far as my Houston clan; there are too many to even think about them all coming here, but we have cousins scattered throughout the U.S.

My point is.....the hurricanes will keep roaring until November, but they always have someplace to go.......

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3591 users online. 197 members and 3394 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X