1) "I don't think anybody anticipated the breach of the levees."
    Aude Sapere

Well I agree with 3, might aswell leave it

Comment

[QUOTE=Evtech]10) "You simply get chills every time you see these poor
      individuals...many of these people, almost all of them that we see are
      so poor and they are so black, and this is going to raise lots of
      questions for people who are watching this story unfold."
      "The American public will find it refreshing to see a Republican candidate, who's not a moralistic, sexually repressed, crusading hypocrite, who cruises airport men's rooms late at night."
      William Shatner

Comment

Wow, I cant believe this post hasnt been conservative outlined by Wiggun, carflop and the rest of the rodents that follow the pan flute...HA.

[QUOTE]15) "I also want to encourage anybody who was affected by Hurricane
        Corina to make sure their children are in school."
        MY INSTINCT IS TO WIN, DESTROY MY OPPONENT AND MOVE ON WITHOUT ANY HESITATION AT ALL

Comment

[QUOTE=Evtech]
          3) "It makes no sense to spend billions of dollars to rebuild a city
          that's seven feet under sea level....It looks like a lot of that place
          could be bulldozed."
          Guns don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills People.

Comment

[QUOTE=AMG]Wow, I cant believe this post hasnt been conservative outlined by Wiggun, carflop and the rest of the rodents that follow the pan flute...HA. QUOTE]

As if you constant left wing liberal drivel is an improvement? Your constant snide racist comments have caused me a great deal of amusement for days now. The simple fact here is just as many Democrats have said some stupid stuff and made just as many mistakes. Since you are clearly too narrow-minded to see the reality of things, all of this is a political game. The only reason race and socioeconomic status is an issue is because ignorant left-wing politicians decided it would be a great political card to throw down. It is really sad that anyone is so jaded by the garbage they hear they would actually believe that the response had anything to do with race or economic status. There were plenty of white folks left with nothing, but you don't hear about that since Jesse Jackson can't make a buck by talking about it. Me, and thousands of others, have been willing to wade through the muck and filth to help black and white, rich and poor. What have you done besides sit in an air conditioned room and spout your hate and criticism? Give it a rest.
            God made cops so firemen would have heroes.

You do not greet Death; you punch him in the throat repeatedly as he drags you away.

Comment

I wonder what the election year will look like,if people would get out the Vote and turn these ill advised politicans out of office!

Comment

AMG, why don't you just go to some NAACP message board. And no, that isn't a question. Your drivel is old, tired and used. Who on the left is a rocket scientist? Ted (drunk) Kennedy? Jesse (extortion) Jackson? Hillary (insert anything here - too many to name) Clinton? Jimmy (the presidential wonder years) Carter?

The bottom line is that these people are politicians. I am sure that it would not take long at all to find lefties that say stupid crap. Well, maybe a little longer considering the liberal media.

Comment

Originally posted by 28Blue21
                  I am sure that it would not take long at all to find lefties that say stupid crap.
                  sure democrats say and do alot of stupid things. however, republicans make themselves easy targets because theyre so arrogant, they never think before speaking.

Well, maybe a little longer considering the liberal media.
                  whats all this crap about the "liberal media"? havent you ever heard of fox news?
                  "The American public will find it refreshing to see a Republican candidate, who's not a moralistic, sexually repressed, crusading hypocrite, who cruises airport men's rooms late at night."
                  William Shatner

Comment

"Whoops"(D)

But look at all the other things they had to deal with. I'm telling you, nobody thought this was going to happen like this. But what happened here is they escaped

Comment

"whats all this crap about the "liberal media"? havent you ever heard of fox news?"

Ok, one out the many is conservative. One. And really ..... do you have one bone in your body that believes that there isn't liberal bias in the media (fox and talk radio excluded)????? The way they pander to liberals and attack conservatives in interviews is proof enough for me. They constantly legitimize the cooks on the left and their views.

When have you ever heard a left leaning politician, commentator or guest get introduced as "liberal?" Hear it aaaaalllllll the time the other way, though. "The conservative senator from ......" etc.

Comment

I doubt that there's enough room on this thread to list all of the stupid s*** that Mayor Nagin DEMOCRAT and Governor Blanco DEMOCRAT said. The only big mistake Bush is making is giving these mental midgets 50 plus billion dollars to rebuild, because God knows that they'll screw this up as well.
                        The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, "I'm from the government and I'm here to help."
                        Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by edg103
                          I doubt that there's enough room on this thread to list all of the stupid s*** that Mayor Nagin DEMOCRAT and Governor Blanco DEMOCRAT said. The only big mistake Bush is making is giving these mental midgets 50 plus billion dollars to rebuild, because God knows that they'll screw this up as well.

Now THAT makes sense.....
                          An impressionable child in a tumultuous world, and they say I'm at a difficult stage... --Meat Loaf

Professional Stupidity Recognition Technician

Comment

Originally posted by edg103
                            The only big mistake Bush is making is giving these mental midgets 50 plus billion dollars to rebuild, because God knows that they'll screw this up as well.
                            are you saying that pres. bush REPUBLICAN didnt make a mistake by putting that first dip**** (micheal brown) in charge of fema? if you admit that he shares some of the blame, i'll admit that he shouldnt bear the brunt of the blame.
                            William Shatner

Comment

Originally posted by zap
                              Now THAT makes sense.....
                              no it doesnt. that just sounds like more conservative rhetoric. if both democrats and republicans would push politics aside and get down to what really caused the meltdown in the relief efforts, that would actually make sense.
                              William Shatner

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6103 users online. 367 members and 5736 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X