300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to all the officers and fireman

Thanks to all the law enforcement that have come to help us as Huricanne Katrina brought us to our knees. Twenty Six years on the N.O.P.D. We always talked about it but never think it would happen. We really appreciate all the officers that came down from New York to California. Even the small departments sent someone. Also the fire fighters who along with our men watched as the city burned and we had no water pressure for them to put the fires out. We had two NOPD officers had a suicide pact with two firefighters who shot the fireman then themselves. The stress is unbeliveable down here. Another officer a young guy about 35 an information officer who went by his house because his wife and children was suppose to evacuate but found his wife and children dead by drowning. He walked to the front of his house called the police and shot himself. We working as many hours a day as we ca go. Thanks to you that came to help. Pray for us, I'ts as bad as it could possibly get. We camping in the parking lot of a looted out Wall Mart. Those of you that know me I wanted to say Hi. Pray for us and the rest of the officers down here from all over the country
    Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Originally posted by Joseph
    We had two NOPD officers had a suicide pact with two firefighters who shot the fireman then themselves. The stress is unbeliveable down here. Another officer a young guy about 35 an information officer who went by his house because his wife and children was suppose to evacuate but found his wife and children dead by drowning. He walked to the front of his house called the police and shot himself.
    i know there were some jack***es in this forum who criticized those officers who gave up under pressure. however, very few people can ever understand what you guys had to go through. its a shame that it came down to suicide for a couple of guys. even though you wished they hadnt, i cant fault them for their actions. hell, i dont know how id react if i found my house destroyed and my family dead. my thoughts go out to them.
    "The American public will find it refreshing to see a Republican candidate, who's not a moralistic, sexually repressed, crusading hypocrite, who cruises airport men's rooms late at night."
    William Shatner

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6065 users online. 355 members and 5710 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X