300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not to add finger pointing but..this is interesting

i have been seeing all day how reports are coming out that the dir. of FEMA padded his resume.. Unfortunatley he is apparently from okla,,,he said he was the assistant city manager for a city here, well, i just saw an interview with former city manager,,and he said, brown was not the assistant city manager, he was an assistant to the city manager, an intern to be blunt,*coffee and copies* and that he had NOTHING to do with the emergency prepardness planing for that city,,,and on and on and on and on,,, people are outing his butt left and right here, seems the only truth on his resume was his address at that time.....call me crazy but that aint lookin too good.

I don't understand how one natural disaster can cause so much controversy. Unfortunetly I haven't been able to keep up on the news with this, but no one has said that this hurricane was caused by terrorists yet, have they? These days people will come up with all kinds of crazy ideas.

Comment

Well, congress is going to have a hard time with this one also, they approved of him by a 100% vote I heard. Hard to believe that to be a beat cop you get raked over the coals and have guys asking you about that stick of gum you took when you were 5 but to be director of FEMA they don't even call in the references
      "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

gtb,
        Not sure on that report. I saw the same one. I am in no way standing up for the fool BUT, A report I watched showed the forms from which they are saying he "padded" his resume. They came from a FEMA web site that shows his BIO. In that BIO it says he was the Asst. City Manager and responsible for Fire & Rescue/ emergency services. According to the repot I heard, his actual resume did not contain that info. We'll see....

They need to put Honore or this New Coasty Rear Admiral in charge of FEMA.

Comment

http://www.channeloklahoma.com/news/4953298/detail.html

The story in question

Comment

Originally posted by gotthblues
            i have been seeing all day how reports are coming out that the dir. of FEMA padded his resume.. Unfortunatley he is apparently from okla,,,he said he was the assistant city manager for a city here, well, i just saw an interview with former city manager,,and he said, brown was not the assistant city manager, he was an assistant to the city manager, an intern to be blunt,*coffee and copies* and that he had NOTHING to do with the emergency prepardness planing for that city,,,and on and on and on and on,,, people are outing his butt left and right here, seems the only truth on his resume was his address at that time.....call me crazy but that aint lookin too good.
            lets pretend that brown was actually the assistant city manager of some city on oklahoma....... thats still doesnt make him qualified to run FEMA. thats almost the same as a sgt being promoted to police chief without making his way up the ranks.

the fact is brown is a friend of a friend of george w bush. even if brown was the stable boy of that arabian horse foundation he used to work for, he still wouldve been given the job because he's a political cronie.

lets be honest, all politicians hand out political appointments to their friends. it just so happens that in this case, both brown and bush got caught with their pants down.
            "The American public will find it refreshing to see a Republican candidate, who's not a moralistic, sexually repressed, crusading hypocrite, who cruises airport men's rooms late at night."
            William Shatner

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3957 users online. 232 members and 3725 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X