300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hollywood to the rescue

Actor Sean Penn, the same self aborbed ego maniac who went to Iraq and claimed it be a great place to live, went to New Orleans to rescue some people. Turns out he had to be rescued; his boat had a leak in it and was soo weighed down with Penn's posse which included camera crews, agent, hair dress, etc, it sank. The irony was that Penn's boat was so filled to begin with there was only enough room for a few people to be rescued.

Too bad Kanye West wasn't on it.

Originally posted by JRT6
    Actor Sean Penn, the same self aborbed ego maniac who went to Iraq and claimed it be a great place to live, went to New Orleans to rescue some people. Turns out he had to be rescued; his boat had a leak in it and was soo weighed down with Penn's posse which included camera crews, agent, hair dress, etc, it sank. The irony was that Penn's boat was so filled to begin with there was only enough room for a few people to be rescued.

Too bad Kanye West wasn't on it.
    isnt he cocaine head????????????

Comment

I can give him credit for trying. However, the clips of him bailing out his boat as it is sinking is just plain hilarious.

Comment

Anyone have a link to a video of this?

Comment

Don't forget Oprah, I wonder if she is will let some of those poor folks bunk in her multiple room mansions. I could just imagine Oprahs nice clean house carpet stained all to hell after letting some section 8 family in for a couple of weeks. If you've never walked into a public housing unit, you just have no idea what you are missing. I had to laugh when Celine Dion went off on Larry King Live, then walked on stage to perform a show for her fans. A couple of weeks ago, my wife was watching a TV program showing Dions' 10 yr wedding anniversary party where she dressed up like Cleopatra and was toted on a platform carried by Egyptian slaves. She spent millions on the party/costumes and then lectures the rest of us about letting looters take your belongings, because they are poor and have never 'touched' nice things. It would have been funny to have had split screen during her Larry King tantrum, showing her party. These celebrities are so rich and pampered so much that I think they lose their freakin minds.
          The liberal politician has the only job where they go to the office to work for everyone but those who pay their salary.

Comment

Only thing I could find was a photo. I searched all over and that is all I could find. HMMMM I smell conspiracy!!!!! I Know I saw it..... Oh well.
            Attached Files

Comment

Why do I get the feeling that these jerks are only trying to further their careers?

I have to give props to Tommy Lee Jones. He's been down at the Kelly USA evac camp helping out, with two females (wife and daughter, maybe). The difference is, there are no camera crews, reporters, paperrazi(sp?), etc... He is there because he wants to help...period.
              Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Comment

Wow, come to think about it, it has been awhile since he was in a movie huh?
                "I am the guy that keeps Mister Dead in his pocket." -'Mad' Max Rockatansky

"An Englewood Ranger is no stranger to Danger.." -Unk

Good Night Chesty Where Ever You Are.

A Good Friend will bail you out of jail, but a true friend will be sitting next to you in the cell saying, "That was Awesome."

Second City Cop

Comment

Originally posted by tony.o
                  These celebrities are so rich and pampered so much that I think they lose their freakin minds.
                  How can they lose somethng they never had in the first place?!?

Hey CarCop, please correct me if I am wrong, but is that a ballistic vest I see wrapped around Jeff Spicoli's worthless hide? If so, surely he doesn't mean to imply that he has something to fear from the fine, upstanding, hard-working looters..er..."victims" of this natural disaster?!?
                  "An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it."
                  -Jeff Cooper

Comment

[QUOTE=tony.o]..... I could just imagine Oprahs nice clean house carpet stained all to hell after letting some section 8 family in for a couple of weeks. If you've never walked into a public housing unit, you just have no idea what you are missing. .....QUOTE]

ROFLMGDMFnAO!!!!!!!!!!......

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4226 users online. 233 members and 3993 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X