300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sign of our times

Ok i just got off the phone with my friend from New Orleans, she works for a small retail est. outside new orleans , she said she is there just to let some customers access to their property. She said that all they could do was give her a shotgun , and told her to protect herself. The looters, are moving into the suburbs, it totally disgusts me, that our society has fallen to this type of low. All i could tell her was to aim center mass when she points the weapon.

Aux

It is amazing how some of these "victims" are handling themselves. I could understand getting some food or water for a family, but tv's, clothes, shoes. Stuff like this seems to bring out the best and worse in people. Makes me like good ol south dakota. only thing we have to worry about is the occasional tornado.
    si vis pacem para bellum

Comment

Originally posted by 00svtlightning
      It is amazing how some of these "victims" are handling themselves. I could understand getting some food or water for a family, but tv's, clothes, shoes. Stuff like this seems to bring out the best and worse in people. Makes me like good ol south dakota. only thing we have to worry about is the occasional tornado.
      Maybe they have no other clothes/shoes other than what is on their backs and feet. Havent been washed in a week, stink, may have bodily fluid on it etc.

Comment

Maybe they have no other clothes/shoes other than what is on their backs and feet. Havent been washed in a week, stink, may have bodily fluid on it etc.
        What's a TV (and the other electronics they're looting) have to do with not being bathed? They're animals who are shooting at the people trying to rescue them.

Comment

Originally posted by Brav989
          I can understand that, but I saw footage of a lady with what had to be a dozen nike shoes, it seems to me that they always seem to pick the most expensive items also they don't need tv's or guns
          si vis pacem para bellum

Comment

Lets make no mistake about it. These are criminals out with the intent of stealing the stored property of others, or worse to harm a young girl.. There is nothing in a storage locker , at a self storage facility in Louisiana, that could be considered an essential to live, water, food, and medication are not found in a self storage locker. She said not 5 mins goes by without hearing sirens go by what was once a quiet neighborhood.

Comment

Let the dead bury the dead.

Comment

Originally posted by 00svtlightning
                Makes me like good ol south dakota. only thing we have to worry about is the occasional tornado.
                Same here in Saskatchewan. And even when we do have those, they're not that big and destructive. Mainly we just have a week of blizzards and sub-zero temperatures in the winter.

Comment

Just another fine example of why the people with guns need to start dropping the scumbags... Let the many see the few drop, and things will come back to order... As long as some candy *** is going to hold hands and sign songs instead of taking care of the many, then this is what will happen...
                  The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

Comment

Originally posted by dannmann1050
                    As long as some candy *** is going to hold hands and sign songs instead of taking care of the many, then this is what will happen...

What? You don't think singing Kumbya will restore order?

It's almost time to bring in the tanks. Looter versus the tank. I think the tank would win. How many more people do they estiimate still need evacuating?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4847 users online. 290 members and 4557 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X