300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Unnatural Disaster?

Why did the citizens of the richest and most powerful nation on this earth, in time of disaster, turn on themselves and commit the most dispicable acts on each other and behave as what would be expected of some third world improverished country?

Does the following article provide any of the answers?

http://tiadaily.com/php-bin/news/sho...le.php?id=1026

great link - thanks for sharing it.
    Veritas & Aequitas

Comment

Originally posted by JohnKelly
      Why did the citizens of the richest and most powerful nation on this earth, in time of disaster, turn on themselves and commit the most dispicable acts on each other and behave as what would be expected of some third world improverished country?

It most certainly does provide the answers. I think you will find that the people commiting the criminal activity will fall into one of two categories:

1. Convicted Felons or those with extensive history.

2. People who feed off of the welfare state like leeches.

I can say with confidence that it was not the hard-working, law-abiding Americans that have contributed to the ideals of the "American Dream."
      Sign here. Press hard. You are making five copies.

Comment

Excellent article...thanks for posting it.
        "Only imperfection is intolerant of imperfection"

Comment

Agreed, excellent article.
          Two things that puzzled me: 1) Why these people did not help themselves or each other allowing their only sanctuary to get so trashed. 2) Why the media felt the need to inform the "people" that government help will not stop, they will still get checks like welfare and food stamps without a lag in service.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnKelly

Great article. It's by far the best i've read regarding the post-Katrina "events".
            Guns don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills People.

Comment

Great read......Thank you
              Straight Up

new office pic relocated to: http://truckingamerica.blogspot.com/

Comment

Anytime we have a sporting event champion we seem to have a riot in the United States.

We have at the minimum vandalism but sometimes looting with the riot.

New Orleans has one of the highest homicide and crime rates in the United States. Its not a surprise with the desperation of the people that it happened.

Comment

I thought that was the best read on the "state" that I have seen in a long time.
                  Do you realize that in about 40 years, we'll have thousands of old ladies running around with tattoos?
                  --------------------------------------------------
                  Common sense... the LEAST COMMON of all of the senses.
                  Why are hemorrhoids called "hemorrhoids" instead of "assteroids"?

Comment

Originally posted by USAcop
                    Anytime we have a sporting event champion we seem to have a riot in the United States.

We have at the minimum vandalism but sometimes looting with the riot.

New Orleans has one of the highest homicide and crime rates in the United States. Its not a surprise with the desperation of the people that it happened.
                    desperation,,,what,, i am mostly in shock over the reports of sexual assaults down there,,,
                    i will assume for the most part that those shooting others is just because they are pieces of #^%$#%, but for all we know, some are shooting cause they dont want to get robbed, raped, or anything else, i know that if i were there with my family, and i saw a group of people other than were OBVIOUSLY military, ie- helocopter or were very well organized, i would be very very cautious of letting them anywhere near my family,,
                    again, the killing doesnt really suprise me,,, even if it is for food, its not right, but it is understandable, but again what gets me is that terds still have the strength to rape a woman or child???????????????????????????

Comment

just read that article,,,damn good....

Comment

In a perfect world the President would read that on live TV. Of course, if it were a perfect world...we wouldn't be in this mess
                        Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

My father emailed me the same article a couple of days ago, and I couldn't agree more with it.

I don't understand what's wrong with these people. Look at 9/11. Everyone banded together, brother helping brother. There was no white/black/hispanic/asian. Everyone was an AMERICAN. Now look at this clusterf***. These people are for the most part refusing to lift a finger to help themselves, blaming the federal government for not taking care of them. Yes, I have a very large problem with that.

I guess we should all be thankful that our tax dollars are going to pay for these welfare cases $2,000 debit cards.
                          Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Comment

Originally posted by dep4532
                            ... I guess we should all be thankful that our tax dollars are going to pay for these welfare cases $2,000 debit cards.
                            I am sure we won't be seeing the last of sponsoring these people for a long, long time. I am sure we will be offering to move them BACK to NO after we rebuild their tenements in a few years. Not to mention the civil suits they will be filing for their grievous mental trauma that was inflicted on them by someones failure to protect them from Levee's breaking...

Just heard today that the reason that many didn't want to evacuate was because 9-1 was "check day" and they didn't want to lose out...
                            Do you realize that in about 40 years, we'll have thousands of old ladies running around with tattoos?
                            Common sense... the LEAST COMMON of all of the senses.
                            Why are hemorrhoids called "hemorrhoids" instead of "assteroids"?

Comment

i dont remember where i saw this, but on the news there was a lawyer somewhere recruiting clients to sue the fed. government.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3079 users online. 181 members and 2898 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X