300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to vent

My best friend is still missing in New Orleans. I have exausted every avenue of search available to me and cannot get through, last i talked to her she said they were telling her to leave last saturday. I guess now its in gods hands as to if she is OK. Anyhow thanks for listening..

aux

Originally posted by AUXOFC74
    My best friend is still missing in New Orleans. I have exausted every avenue of search available to me and cannot get through, last i talked to her she said they were telling her to leave last saturday. I guess now its in gods hands as to if she is OK. Anyhow thanks for listening..

aux
    Let us know how it turns out...our thoughts and prayers are with those missing...and those in need...as well as those who care about them.
    An impressionable child in a tumultuous world, and they say I'm at a difficult stage... --Meat Loaf

Professional Stupidity Recognition Technician

Comment

She is in my prayers.
      Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

Comment

Ok she is safe, just heard from her... Thank god.. thanks for all of your prayers

Aux

Comment

Hope she's ok partner, let us know if you hear from her.
          Be sure you're right, then go ahead
          Davy Crockett

Never pick a fight with an old man.
          If he's too old to fight, he'll just kill you

PM me if you wanna swap patches.

Comment

Lauren is safe at her mothers house. thank all of you for your prayers and positive thoughts. I didnt think anything could take such a toll on me.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4632 users online. 282 members and 4350 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X