300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need NOPD info

I am a retired Deputy Sheriff safe and comfortable in Florida and last night Something snapped inside of me. After days and days of the coverage of the brave men and women of the NOPD I came to a conclusion as to what I must do to help.Does ANYONE know or have access to a telephone # which will get me in contact with anyone in the affected area that can help point me in the right direction as far as where to go to apply at the NOPD. I know that they desperately need replacements for those that left the city and those that simply did not make it out.I am saddened at the thought of the tremendous toll that this disaster has taken on the men and women of the NOPD. I retired in 2001 and thought that i would ride into the sunset. Now, My heart is telling me that I need to go and take some pressure off of those officers in any way I can. I never in my wildest dreams thought that I would want to go to New Orleans but God works in your mind in strange ways. I have been wanting to relocate anyway. I would be proud to say in the next couple of months that I am a member of the NOPD. Come on...I know someone on this board has the connections to help me!!

You must truly be out of your mind.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5419 users online. 316 members and 5103 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X