300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kanye West

Did anyone else see this the other night on the awards show, when rapper Kanye West said "President Bush doesn't like black people" live on tv.
    I can't find a link, but if anyone did catch this what is your opinion on whaat said.
    "Be polite,
    Be professional,
    But always have a plan to kill everyone you meet"

someone sent me this, it has to be what your talking about. http://www.wimp.com/racism/
    Don't tell me you pay my salary unless your giving me a raise.

Comment

I found Kanye's and others comments ignorant and pathetic, I felt insulted. The news shows African americans, Jessi Jackson and Kanye West ranting about the relief efforts INTENTIONALLY slowing efforts rescuing black people and that the problem is clearly race... and not class, which is the absolute opposite. Police, military and rescue workers are being shot at and stabbed. Its complete chaos, and there is a need to "blame" for the <class> issue. So Bush and other authority members being played by the race cards. I do genuinely feel for ALL the victims of Katrina and have personally donated. This is not the time for anger, hate, or completey absurd racial allegations.

Comment

I saw a clip of it on CNN- P'd me off! Ignorant SOB!

Comment

Just another idiot and ignorant rapper wanted to make his name known by making a dumb statement and playing the race card. The reaction of both Mike Myers and Chris Tucker was funny - they got the look of "WTF was that?"

If people over there stop acting like bunch of morons and animals, and shooting at police officers, paramedics, and firefighters who were trying to help them, maybe the whole evacuation and relief effort would have been a bit smoother.

I was laughing when he said "..they're shooting at us," like he's there with them. Besides, I would shoot at them too if they started shooting at me! And of course, Kanye will never mention that those people are using the Hurricane as another excuse to act like bunch of sh*tbags by looting, shooting, raping, killing over there, instead of helping each other.

Other states had suffered the same fate, but didn't came down to that level of chaos.
          "Don't be an Idiot - Use your common sense!" - Freakapino

Comment

Its funny when blacks make racial comments. They are looked at as bad people and all the other terrible names used to degrade someone. But let white make the same comment and it it looked over.
            MY INSTINCT IS TO WIN, DESTROY MY OPPONENT AND MOVE ON WITHOUT ANY HESITATION AT ALL

Comment

Originally posted by AMG
              Its funny when blacks make racial comments.

They are looked at as bad people and all the other terrible names used to degrade someone.

But let white make the same comment and it it looked over.

I disagree with everything you've just said:

1. It's not funny when anyone makes racial comments.

2. They should be looked at as bad people...they're racist! Even worse, he is a racist with an ability to influence young minds.

3. Sorry, I've never seen 'white' make an openly racist comment on national television with absolutely no repercussions. And rightfully so. Closed minded stupidity is the same no matter what color skin it wears.

For those of you that think Kanye is an inspirational singer and that "The devil's trying to break me down" in his song "Jesus Walks" had anything to do with the Devil himself, you better think again. The Devil in the song was "The white man."

It is not OK for persons of color to use slanderous names toward his ethnic group, or anyone elses. If he does, he is a racist. (By the way, Jesus Walks has the word nigga in it plenty of times)

He is standing on hollow ground with his ill-thought remarks when he himself is turning out racist remarks in his own music and then trying to market it as an inspirational tune.
              A true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.

-GK Chesterton

Comment

Ya know AMG,
                You make an IGNORANT comment like that and have absolutely nothing but spite to back it up.

Let's see: Rush Limbaugh makes a comment about a black quarterback and the "African American" community is in an uproar.
                "HE SHOULD BE FIRED" "LET'S HANG HIM" ....YADA YADA YADA.
                He looses his job due to some peoples "feelings' getting hurt over what he said, silly maybe, but racist, NO! Did the media or black america give him a chance to explain.... NOPE! Did they care.. NOPE! He's a white man, he can't have an opinion.

Lets see: Trent Lott makes a comment at a "party" and to/about/towards Strom Thurmund and "HOLY SHEIT" ... "That man has to loose his job!" , cries the angry mob! The democrats jump on board and all the typical race players, Jesse, Sharpton and let's not forget the Urban league and The "black" caucus. But hey, I guess noone really listened to what he said only what they wanted to hear.

So I ask you AMG, where is your proof? Let me tell you what I see. I see picture after picture of americans in those helicopters risking their lives to save AMERICANS, if you want to inject race into it, fine. I have yet to see a black man dangling down from a helicopter trying to save people. I'm sure they are there, but how many have you seen. Have you seen any "Rappers" getting together to get some funds raised for N.O., maybe they are but I haven't seen, or heard of it yet. Ironic, I have seen many country stars already organizing and haveing fund raisers for their fellow americans in need.

AMG, I have read a few of your posts and it seems to me that you are a bitter and easily led (small minded for you little folk) person. I feel sorry for you . But hey don't fret, Give it time there will be someone else to blame for the next major incident that comes our way. Keep that finger pointing, personal responsibility is over rated.

Comment

No need to feel sorry for me, the reasons are I have common sense, im educated..........hold on well educated, just landed a better high paying job, voting for bush would benefit me now and the last thing I am not racist.

Regardless if a white man or black man hang from a helecopter to save lives, that is his job idiot. See that shows how small of a mind you have. Everytime someone like you mention blacks the word RAPPER has to follow. Wht, are you jealous of those guys, I dont look or act anything like a RAPPER, but i love rap music. Jay-Z and Puffy gave 1 million each, do you see any country singers doing that. Im called bitter for calling it like it is, that is the problem with undercover racist you cant handle the truth. many of you put down my recent posts but I ask can you prove them wrong. For example look at the director of FEMA, before this job he was judgeing horses in Colorado, no wonder he had the look of "I am lost" on his face when they questioned him. Thumbs up to your hero Geowge Dubya he made this clown head of something improtant to America and the people. They failed, you know it but in your heart you dont want to accept it. Is it whites who are in denial about the ongoing problem of racism, and this denial is itself a form of racism: a kind of white supremacy that says, "I know your reality better than you do; It's interesting to note what upsets white folks, compared to that which doesn't. They may not be able to handle the truth, but that doesn't make it any less factual.
                  MY INSTINCT IS TO WIN, DESTROY MY OPPONENT AND MOVE ON WITHOUT ANY HESITATION AT ALL

Comment

Originally posted by AMG

Jay-Z and Puffy gave 1 million each, do you see any country singers doing that. Im called bitter for calling it like it is, that is the problem with undercover racist you cant handle the truth.

Are we talking black and white, or rap music and country music?

Oh, and Faith Hill filled up 3 semi trailers full of supplies and rode down there with the supplies.

By the way, he is no longer Puffy...he is Diddy...(or didn't he?)

Your sentence formation and structure gave me my first belly laugh of the day. Thanks!
                    A true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.

-GK Chesterton

Comment

Originally posted by DUI_eliminator
                      Nice comment from a 55 year old student. I read your profile and it looks like you are a professional student. Educated on what, I'm still trying to fugure that out.
                      when i was in college, the only 55 yr old students i saw where those there on the govs. dime getting 10 degrees and having no intention of ever leaving to get a job, other than milking the gov. for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
                      *there are exceptions of course, just not many.*

Comment

Originally posted by Contact
                        Your sentence formation and structure gave me my first belly laugh of the day. Thanks!
                        no crap, if he's WELL EDUCATED, then i am a freggin rocket scientist.

Comment

Originally posted by AMG
                          No need to feel sorry for me, the reasons are I have common sense, im educated..........hold on well educated, just landed a better high paying job, voting for bush would benefit me now and the last thing I am not racist.

Regardless if a white man or black man hang from a helecopter to save lives, that is his job idiot. See that shows how small of a mind you have. Everytime someone like you mention blacks the word RAPPER has to follow. Wht, are you jealous of those guys, I dont look or act anything like a RAPPER, but i love rap music. Jay-Z and Puffy gave 1 million each, do you see any country singers doing that. Im called bitter for calling it like it is, that is the problem with undercover racist you cant handle the truth. many of you put down my recent posts but I ask can you prove them wrong. For example look at the director of FEMA, before this job he was judgeing horses in Colorado, no wonder he had the look of "I am lost" on his face when they questioned him. Thumbs up to your hero Geowge Dubya he made this clown head of something improtant to America and the people. They failed, you know it but in your heart you dont want to accept it. Is it whites who are in denial about the ongoing problem of racism, and this denial is itself a form of racism: a kind of white supremacy that says, "I know your reality better than you do; It's interesting to note what upsets white folks, compared to that which doesn't. They may not be able to handle the truth, but that doesn't make it any less factual.
                          people bitching that whites are racist are racist themselves, yes it happens, but i goes on both sides, if YOU CANT ACCEPT THAT, then you are the idiot, are whites racist against blacks, sure some are, are blacks racist against whites, sure some are, are american indians racist against whites, sure some are, but not all *of any race* are racist, if you say that all whites are racist and they intentional held help from those down south,,,then you are a narrow minded racist.

Comment

How about Kayne West and his fellow Gangsta Rapper don't care about black people!

His kind glorify gang life, murder, illegal drug use and gun violence.

Who doesn't care about who?

Comment

Originally posted by SW4747
                              How about Kayne West and his fellow Gangsta Rapper don't care about black people!

His kind glorify gang life, murder, illegal drug use and gun violence.

Who doesn't care about who?
                              tru dat O G

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4999 users online. 326 members and 4673 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X