X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Different Perspective

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...en=20050903210

Interesting read.....

I've got mixed thoughts on the view. I won't discredit anything that was writing by the original author because he was there and I wasn't. He did make sure that it was known that not all people were rude and arogant which adds credibility to his writing.

One comment did stick out.... "We just lost our homes and now you want us to work?" I wanted to know about the life of the person who said that. Is he still dealing with what happened or has he never been given anything in his life that he doesn't know how to say thank-you. I'm reminded of an old man from my home town growing up. He was crippled and had been teased, tormented etc. his whole life. If you said hello to him his reply was usualy something colourful. If you held the door for him at a store when both of you happened to be using it at the same time his response was never thank-you.

My point is, some people don't know how to say thank-you, that don't know what genuine appreciation is. We deal with 10% of the population 90% of the time, and it's not very often the words "thank-you" are spoken when you arrive to someone's call for help. Can we blame people for being angy when something bad happens to them? No, but people do need know when to say thank-you.
    But by the grace of God, I am what I am.
    1 Corinthians 15:10

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4516 users online. 248 members and 4268 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on Yesterday.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X