Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Order given by Governor: SHOT TO KILL LOOTERS

THIS JUST IN FROM THE NY POST:

Louisiana Gov. Kathleen Blanco warned looters and rioters yesterday that National Guard troops are under her orders to "shoot and kill" to end the rampant violence in the city.

Announcing the arrival of 300 National Guard troops fresh from service in Iraq, Blanco said, "These troops are battle-tested. They have M-16s and are locked and loaded. These troops know how to shoot and kill, and I expect they will.

From the NY Post today

Get 'em!!!!!!!
    Two people can keep a secret if one of them is dead.

Comment

Untill a few get shot and the word gets out nothing is going to change.
      "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

My heart and prayers go out to the folks still in the New Orleans area. This sitaution is just getting worse and worse. But, what could have been done to prevent this? No matter what many "Feel" are the issues that no one has done anything about. You can't stop a Hurricane! If you stayed and the hurricane is coming. There will be problems and it will get ugly! Heck, it is ugly now and getting worse by the day. But, to attack one another (Rape, beatings, killings, shooting at the Police, ect) is just the excuse some criminals needed to show their true selves. If you are only stealing food to survive, with the current conditions, I'm not blaming you. OOPS- let me clearify that. I don't blame you if you are stealing food from anything or anyone that is'nt in the same situation you are in. Example: Stealing from the convience store around the corner that is already flooded- OK (In my book).
        But, those that are stealing TV's and other non-essental items as well as those who have become violent... you deserve whatever comes your way! Shame on you!

Now, the officers in this mess. What can I say that means anything? Nothing I guess. You guys are stuck right between the rock and the hard place. Many of you will be tested as never before. My heart and prayers go out to you all. You've lost as much as everyone else in the wake of this MONSTER hurricane and you are still out there for the betterment of your community ! I can only imagine what you guys are going through. I doubt you'll get 1/100 the of the credit ya'll deserve. May God help guide you all in this awful situation. Take care!!
        Last edited by Planetkillr; 09-14-2005, 08:50 AM.
        War is'nt about who's right, it's about who's left.

Comment

Happy hunting, I say. Anybody slogging through 12 inches of standing water carrying a big-screen plasma TV they just looted out of Best Buy deserves a warning to drop it (thereby making it useless to them), then a bullet if they refuse. Any violent activity witnessed by LEO or NG (truck hijackings, mob-type beatdowns, rape, etc) should be handled quickly and efficiently by shooting to kill. There is just no room for defying a lawful order from LEO in the area at this time.

Only one hangup: what if somebody shoots a person who is taking their rightfully-owned posessions from their rightfully-owned house to a safer, dry place they found? You would almost have to witness the person enter a store or house empty-handed, have knowledge they do not belong there, and see them leave with loot to be OK to shoot. I really hope this doesn't come back to bite the LEO and NG out trying to help, because I agree that dirtbags in the flood zone should be shot for making a terrible situation even worse.

AvgJoe
          Be careful, kids. Daddy's summer car is like the Ark of the Covanent - if you touch it, you will surely die.

Comment

Originally posted by Planetkillr
            My heart and prayers go out to the folks still in the New Orleans area. This sitaution is just getting worse and worse. But, what could have been done to prevent this? No matter what many "Feel" are the issues that no one has done anything about. You can't stop a Hurricane! If you stayed and the hurricane is coming. There will be problems and it will get ugly! Heck, it is ugly now and getting worse by the day. But, to attack one another (Rape, beatings, killings, shooting at the Police, ect) is just the excuse some criminals needed to show their true selves. If you are only stealing food to survive, with the current conditions, I'm not blaming you. OOPS- let me clearify that. I don't blame you if you are stealing food from anything or anyone that is'nt in the same situation you are in. Example: Stealing from the convience store around the corner that is already flooded- OK (In my book).
            But, those that are stealing TV's and other non-essental items as well as those who have become violent... you deserve whatever comes your way! Shame on you!

Now, the officers in this mess. What can I say that means anything? Nothing I guess. You guys are stuck right between the rock and the hard place. Many of you will be tested as never before. My heart and prayers go out to you all. You've lost as much as everyone else in the wake of this MONSTER hurricane and you are still out there for the betterment of your community ! I can only imagine what you guys are going through. I doubt you'll get 1/100 the of the credit ya'll deserve. My God help guide you all in this awful situation. Take care!!
            I like this guy Planet, hey said this very well and expessed I think most of our thoughts precisely. Stealing some food or water to SURVIVE in AMERICA is ok, stealing a TV or COUCH or Some item NOT GOOD. There will not be any electricity for that stolen Big Screen for MONTHS ya dumb *** retahds.
            I dont know what to say , again lets pray for the cops, the sheriffs and the military in the BOWL.
            GOOD LUCK
            I got nothing for now

Comment

All I can add is "ABOUT TIME"!!!

Comment

,/,/,//,//,/,/,/,/,/
                Last edited by Harleydude; 01-12-2006, 08:33 AM.
                Just the facts ma`am, just the facts.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5290 users online. 294 members and 4996 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X