300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pedro56
    Here is what I say, Looters, Shoot to Kill food or not...looters are looters, Fire upon a rescue helicpoter helo return fire any innocents are casualties of consequence, Screw people thinking that the government should hand everything back for free these people were given more than adequate warning to leave, poor or not where there is a will there a way. Some sit there on the news and say "it may take a while but we shall rebuild, while others say "We want help We want help." Also Screw those that think this is some grand scheme of Racism, for those of you that want to pull the card go to hell, find another time to stand on your pulpit and cry poor me poor me.

-Ok glad to have that out.
    i knew it was a matter of time before that came up, i saw on the news last night several black aclu lawyers on tv saying that if it was all white folks, they would have been rescued in 12 hrs. well, my question is other than sitting in your $1 million dollar home in your $5k suit, what are you doing to help, \
    black or white, i dont care, its obvious what society and the gov. have made of people with welfare, like someone said, there is a small amount of people in NO talking about rebuilding and getting life back, and others are help me, help me, not even help us, but help me. they are used to being pampered and dont have the will power anymore,
    when florida and the carolinas got leveled, those people pulled together and worked through it,,, i know it is bad down there, but my gosh, if your not willing to help your self, and then you get ****ed when help finally shows up, cause you are all about yourself,,,sorry, but you need to pull your head out.

Comment

Originally posted by pkagel
      I actually saw a lady last night complaining aboutthe food she was given. Get this, it was MRE's, the same food our troops have been living on for quite a while. The nerve of some people. Next, I guess they'll complain that the busses aren't comfortable enough.
      what got me was the people in front of the news cameras throwing up their hands and smilling like they were at the superbowl, makes it hard to want to help when you have so many smiling, laughing, having a party. that just blew me away.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisF202
        That sums up the feeling of pretty much my whole town ... I know of some people who want to form a militia and go down to New Orleans and retake the streets if the National Guard dosent act withen 24 hours.
        Ok so we have more gun wielding morons down there? No I am not refering to the police or the National Guard, talking about these pieces of **** that are looting and killing people for no reason. Let the National Guard and NOPD get this done, we dont need some redneck's with hunting guns down there.

Comment

Why is being a "redneck" always used in a derogatory manner in here?? I drive a jacked up 4X4, listen to country music, and live out in the country....I'm rather proud of the term myself......
          Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by Stewie
            Ok so we have more gun wielding morons down there? No I am not refering to the police or the National Guard, talking about these pieces of **** that are looting and killing people for no reason. Let the National Guard and NOPD get this done, we dont need some redneck's with hunting guns down there.
            Hell I think that the National Guard and the NOPD should recruit some of these fine armed citizens of Lousiana, and allow them to go out in 5 man fireteams 2 military or police personnel and 3 "REDNECK" civilians, because from what I have been reading in the paper the "redneck" civilians are the only ones that seem to be having the faith to hang around rebuild and are all ready protecting their or a families property.
            "I am the guy that keeps Mister Dead in his pocket." -'Mad' Max Rockatansky

"An Englewood Ranger is no stranger to Danger.." -Unk

Good Night Chesty Where Ever You Are.

A Good Friend will bail you out of jail, but a true friend will be sitting next to you in the cell saying, "That was Awesome."

Second City Cop

Comment

Originally posted by rpd1794
              Why is being a "redneck" always used in a derogatory manner in here?? I drive a jacked up 4X4, listen to country music, and live out in the country....I'm rather proud of the term myself......
              I think its kind of funny that the "redneck" reference was made about a post from West Islip, NEW YORK

"Redneck" is an age old term referring to an honourable working man that is prepared to get down to business by the sweat of his brow and only recently the terminology has been bastardised by the PC crowd that think its a derogatory name.

I hardly think many guys from West Islip know what a Push Plow is.
              Do you realize that in about 40 years, we'll have thousands of old ladies running around with tattoos?
              --------------------------------------------------
              Common sense... the LEAST COMMON of all of the senses.
              --------------------------------------------------
              Why are hemorrhoids called "hemorrhoids" instead of "assteroids"?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4150 users online. 272 members and 3878 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X