300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PB3021 View Post
    So if the wind blows from one direction rather than the other, is the flag the wrong way?
    Heck, at least our guy displays the flag at public events.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor13 View Post
      Heck, at least our guy displays the flag at public events.
      +1

Comment

Originally posted by lionheartednyhc View Post
        Had an interesting conversation with my father, and the following was brought up which I thought was ironic and wanted to know what you guys thought of it. As long as my thinking is correct, Obama would not be eligible to be a LEO (due to his past admitted use of cocaine) yet he can run for president. Im assuming there are other candidates and past presidents that this applies to as well. This seems kind of silly. What is your opinion on this?
        No what is ironic is that MANY presidents would not be eligible to serve as police officers because of drug use among other things and yet still as hard as it is to gain a position in this career we make HALF or a QUARTER of the money and risk our lives day in and day out. Thats the real irony and a symptom of this country that is very FLAWED...
        "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. The MARINES don't have that problem." ....Ronald Reagan

Comment

Nobama...keep Your Change

Originally posted by sam I am
          Hey he was just excited, that don't count!
          Atleast he doesn't refuse" to wear it on his suit like that Obama Scum.

NOBAMA/KEEP THE CHANGE
          "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. The MARINES don't have that problem." ....Ronald Reagan

Comment

Anyone see the biography on Obama last night aired on Foxnews (they're doing McCain tonight or later in the week). This guy hung (and still does) out with more Muslems than an Ayatollah and toured Pakistan (was impressed by his own account). And talk about hanging out with persons of questionable character? My guess is half the folks he hung out with won't be able to vote for him because they're convicted felons!

There'll be "change" allright. Get ready to face east for your daily prayers.
            sigpic
            Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
            And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

Comment

Originally posted by KapsFB View Post
              Anyone see the biography on Obama last night aired on Foxnews (they're doing McCain tonight or later in the week). This guy hung (and still does) out with more Muslems than an Ayatollah and toured Pakistan (was impressed by his own account). And talk about hanging out with persons of questionable character? My guess is half the folks he hung out with won't be able to vote for him because they're convicted felons!

Yeah, somethin'll be facing east if he gets elected... right at Capital Hill!!

Last edited by Looker; 08-19-2008, 09:15 AM.

Comment

This video pretty much sums up the main reason why I won't be voting for Obama.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzyY5...eature=related

Comment

Originally posted by Nikk View Post
                  The flag is on his plane above the windows. It's on McCain's plane below the windows. Neither candidate has the flag on the tail. His middle name means "handsome" and besides, babies don't choose the names they're given. (I have 2 middle names, one of them is "Midnite"! Vote for me! lol)
                  I'd vote for you
                  They will all look up to me and shout, "Save us!", and I will whisper back... "No."

LAW is not JUSTICE

Comment

Originally posted by GWBJR
                    John McCaint has the same problem, yet some do not know his history. His people literally robbed elderly folks blind, and he will only admit to bad judgement. He was a senator while this happened ala the Keating Five, all now convicted felons. How old was he at the time? And he also wants social security reformed, and him being a multi-millionare, lets check the social security recipients. You can bet he is collecting.
                    point being? just cuz someone is successful doesnt mean they should have to give up their money. he would be collecting money because he was paying into social security his whole life..

Comment

Originally posted by GWBJR
                      Maybe he did, yet he wants reform because the system is dysfunctional. You also may want to research the Keating 5. Probably about the time you were born
                      i think everybody and their brother wants social security reform, considering it may not be around by the time i retire, were we to stick with the system currently in place.

regarding the Keating 5, i have to look into it. not too familiar with it, as i was only 4 at the time. i believe Sens. McCain and Glenn were cleared of any wrong-doing, however.

Comment

Originally posted by JB2245 View Post
                        This video pretty much sums up the main reason why I won't be voting for Obama.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzyY5...eature=related
                        That tells you nothing about the candidate, only that some of his supporters are uninformed, which is true of some supporters of every candidate. I swear some people will vote for someone just because they like their hair! lol I don't vote based on who else supports someone or why, I vote by informing myself about the person. (I've gathered a lot of info, including accomplishments. I'm still undecided.)

I saw an interview where a reporter was trying to do the same thing, trip people up on why they support Obama. They asked a guy on the street and he launched into a well articulated and well informed difference between Obama and Hillary's position on health care. (This was when Hillary was still in the running... or is she still?? Does she ever really go away? lol) He had a lot of other reasons for supporting him, all related to issues and not personality appeal. So you can find videos in both directions.

"Of course America had often been discovered before Columbus, but it had always been hushed up."

Comment

I don't understand what's so damn hard about not using drugs?

Wait, hypocrite a bit. I have smoked weed twice, and hated it.

Obama's drug use is not why I don't support him, it's his seemingly drug fueled foreign policy. The man is either incredibly high when he talks about it, or just delusioned. I don't particularly like McCain...but he's sensible on the subject. I don't understand why Obama has such a cult following. I assumed all those hippies of the 60's had either died or come to their senses. Turns out....they had hippy children who had hippy children (at the ripe age of 14).
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nikk View Post
                            That tells you nothing about the candidate, only that some of his supporters are uninformed, which is true of some supporters of every candidate. I swear some people will vote for someone just because they like their hair! lol I don't vote based on who else supports someone or why, I vote by informing myself about the person. (I've gathered a lot of info, including accomplishments. I'm still undecided.)

I saw an interview where a reporter was trying to do the same thing, trip people up on why they support Obama. They asked a guy on the street and he launched into a well articulated and well informed difference between Obama and Hillary's position on health care. (This was when Hillary was still in the running... or is she still?? Does she ever really go away? lol) He had a lot of other reasons for supporting him, all related to issues and not personality appeal. So you can find videos in both directions.

Well, what has he accomplished?

Comment

Originally posted by Nightshift va View Post
                              Atleast he doesn't refuse" to wear it on his suit like that Obama Scum.

NOBAMA/KEEP THE CHANGE

Hmm, what's that thing on his suit? Probably a liberal-media camera trick.

(Also, he was wearing one during his speech at the democratic convention last night, but I can't find a photo that shows it clearly.)

Originally posted by KapsFB View Post

Hmm, John McCain spent a lot of time with the Viet Cong (every day for five-and-a-half years, right?), that must mean he's a commie.

Pakistan is a United States ally, probably our strongest in the Middle East second only to Israel. I should hope Barack--if he's so unfit for presidency due to inexperience as the Republicans claim he is--would go learn a little bit about their country before trying to become president. John McCain doesn't even know where Pakistan is. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/0..._n_114013.html

Don't get me wrong, McCain's accomplishments are great and he is an American hero. But one reason I won't be voting for him: I think he's going senile? In addition to not knowing where Pakistan is, he doesn't know how many houses he owns, he won't be reading this post because he dislikes (doesn't understand?) the internet, and his favorite song is "Dancing Queen" by ABBA (and has apparently seen the ABBA-themed movie "Mamma Mia!" twice). What sane 72-year old man likes that song?

If his mind is where it seems to be, I think he is the lesser "fit" for presidency of the two candidates. (Although not as insane as Pat Buchanan)
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkcX_5hZN6U

http://www.killology.com/sheep_dog.htm

Comment

Originally posted by ChiCity View Post
                                (Although not as insane as Pat Buchanan)
                                I think Sen. McCain's running-mate makes up for that lack of insanity...

She and Pat are two peas in a pod.
                                All Gave Some - Some Gave All

{"data-align":"none","data-size":"custom","data-tempid":"temp_14312_1475388990098_890","height":"65","title":"flower.gif","width":"72"}

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4566 users online. 285 members and 4281 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X