300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lionheartednyhc View Post
    I thought of that...but then he would still be eligible because it was in the past. And of course he didnt, bj's dont count!

LA DEP - Ha, I agree. I guess my point was..do you think the police policies are too strict, or the criteria for controlling the country are too lenient (ok, I think I just answered that one for myself but yeah....carry on!)
    He made false statements during an investigation. As with most situations cops get into, the act itself would'nt have got him in trouble, but the lie would have gotten him fired. At least that's the case with any LEO agency I'm familar with.

As far as run of the mill politicians go, according to the occasional background stats on congress, few of them would be eligible hires for law enforcement and even fewer would have held onto the job.

Comment

Originally posted by texaschickeee View Post
      Clinton smoked weed.
      yeah, he also didn't have sex with that women.
      I wouldn't have voted for him anyway, but he could have just said, "Yes, I smoked weed. It was the 60s. Many people did. I didn't like it much and didn't smoke it again."

I think more often than not people are pretty forgiving about eh shortcomings of others as long as they are honest about them.
      Those who are successful at what they do don't give a rip about what others think about them.

We don't rent pigs.

Comment

Well this is one of the many reasons I wont be voting for Obama
        ...Did you call the Boys in Blue or the Man in Tan?

Comment

We are giving a guy who is trying to find out who he is the title of Chief over the United States Armed Forces. I might as well start building my rocketship, anyone want a ticket off this world?

Comment

No man is so exquisitely honest or upright in living, but that ten times in his life he might not lawfully be hanged.

Michel Eyquem De Montaigne (1533-1592)

Comment

Im not voting for obama but im more scared of people who have never tried any drugs or drank!

Comment

Originally posted by Yankee_1 View Post
                Im not voting for obama but im more scared of people who have never tried any drugs or drank!
                There's a big difference between having a few drinks and using cocaine..
                summer - winter - work

Comment

Originally posted by CanadianBSO View Post
                  Up here in Canada our politicians past drug use never comes up. I'm sure they have used drugs in the past but it just isnt an issue.
                  Thats because you live in Canada!!
                  "All that is necessary for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing." --Edmund Burke

"We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would harm us." --George Orwell

"So long as there are men, there will be wars."
                  --Albert Einstein

Comment

drug use or not i will not trust someone running for president of the united states that refuses to wear or put the American flag on his newly painted plane

This is my Glock, there are many like it, but this one is mine

"Anything is possible to he who dares" A.G. Spalding

Comment

Originally posted by FireCop86 View Post
                      drug use or not i will not trust someone running for president of the united states that refuses to wear or put the American flag on his newly painted plane
                      Then you won't be voting for McCain, either.

The flag on the tail they covered on Obama's plane was a stylized image that was part of a corporate logo.
                      http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/airplane.asp

I have plenty of reasons I won't be voting for Obama, but this isn't one of them.

Comment

This about sums up my opinion:
                        Attached Files
                        “We don't disagree, you are wrong. Until you have a clue what you are talking about we can't disagree.” - cgh6366

Comment

a lot of politicians wouldn't qualify to be LEOS because politicans want power and an LEOS power is nothing compared to a politicians, second politicians are lazy, and all of them have used drugs/extramarital affiars/or other illegal things.

Comment

I have no opinion.
                            The All New
                            BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
                            Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
                            - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

Originally posted by 1042 Trooper View Post
                              I have no opinion.
                              I think your avatar just about sums up your opinion....
                              "...and the taking of a life is murder. And the punishment for murder is.... well it varies from state to state and by race, but...." - Homer J Simpson.

Police: "Stop and we'll shoot!"
                              Dilbert: "Stop AND we'll shoot? If you're gonna shoot, why should we stop?"
                              Police: "Well, it would be alot easier for us. The targets at the shooting range don't run."

R.I.P. Momma Coleman. You may have left our world, but you have NOT left our hearts.

Comment

Smoked Mary Jane, use of cocaine our next President of the United States of America! CRAP..........no way!!!!
                                Take care and stay safe!
                                Ralph8119
                                A Little Something Else For Those 60's & 70's Music Lovers On Line!
                                sigpic
                                http://www.myfreenetradio.com/listen70s.asx

A Cool Website On History In Photos Of The New York City Police Department!
                                http://www.policeny.com/home.html

Policelink!
                                http://policelink.monster.com/member/Ralph8119

Inside The New York City Police Academy!
                                http://www.nyc.gov/html/nypd/html/pr/videos.shtml

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4565 users online. 275 members and 4290 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X