300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funniest songs on DUI's you've heard

Go and post em' if you've had a drunk in your patrol car sing to you what are the funniest songs you remember?

The only thing I've had a DUI share with me in recent memory was something about my Mother that I don't think I can repeat on this forum.....
    Caught in the action of kill or be killed, greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for his brother.

RIP brother and sister officers who have made the ultimate sacrifice.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUMach1 View Post
      The only thing I've had a DUI share with me in recent memory was something about my Mother that I don't think I can repeat on this forum.....
      Sounds like a charming guy...

Comment

It was a female....
        Caught in the action of kill or be killed, greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for his brother.

RIP brother and sister officers who have made the ultimate sacrifice.

Comment

Originally posted by ASUMach1 View Post
          It was a female....
          Oh I see, not too lady-like haha, but there's all kinds of people out there!

Comment

i had a tresspasser in the back start singing hymns, once. i cranked some R&R over the stereo and we reached an agreement - no singing, no radio.

i had a DUI, last night, that compained her cuffs were too tight. i pulled her out, checked 'em, loosened 'em as much as safety would allow, then put her back in. she would yell, "owee!" every two minutes like clockwork, then demanded photos at the jail.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4320 users online. 267 members and 4053 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X