Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• roqi
    replied
    Have you guys ever heard of ICE? I would recommend giving them a call, as they are the only ones that can help you out. Most immigrants are here to make better lives for themselves but this guys seem to want to ruin everyone elses so I have no sympathy for them.

Leave a comment:

• toasterlocker
    replied
    Last edited by toasterlocker; 07-05-2013, 02:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BlackSun23
    replied
    How about giving them all small pox's infested blankets and calling it a day? Just kidding.

I agree with LA Dep or RubyRose, pull the extremes. Become so invasive to them by continually confiscating their liquor as to discourage them. Or do nothing at all so as to leave it to the politicians to explain to the public why their demands are not being heard.

Leave a comment:

• KapsFB
    replied
    Originally posted by PeteGould View Post
    El Salvadore and Guatemala primarily
    OMG that's a shocker! I would have thought Sweden or Denmark. How unusual.

Leave a comment:

• PeteGould
    replied
    Originally posted by yammahoppy View Post
    Doesnt your state have a Fail to ID law. It would seem to me if you observe a violation you investigate said violation and they dont have any ID or refuse to ID then charge them with that.
    Nope. We're a very liberal state. There's no enhancement for not having ID. It's just that in most cases, if you don't have ID you're taking a ride with us on whatever the original charge was instead of being released on a summons.

Pete

Leave a comment:

• yammahoppy
    replied
    Doesnt your state have a Fail to ID law. It would seem to me if you observe a violation you investigate said violation and they dont have any ID or refuse to ID then charge them with that.

AFAIC if it is a violation and the court doesnt like them being incarcerated then they can let them go when they go to court.

Makes me glad I wokr in Texas.......

Good luck Bro.....

Leave a comment:

• rubyrose
    replied
    Glad to have had a good idea for once.

Seems to me if you aren't arresting them but rather just confiscating the illegal liquor, then the whole business about these jokers being in jail because they can't pay the fine goes completely out the window.

Originally posted by PeteGould View Post
    That's a good idea too, and we used to do it before we were told to "avoid officer-initiated encounters except for crimes." But now that you mention it, I'll run that one up the flagpole too.

El Salvadore and Guatemala primarily, I believe. I think the selection is made purely on a cost/potency basis. It's the nastiest, cheapest stuff they can find.

Pete

Leave a comment:

• PeteGould
    replied
    Originally posted by Monty Ealerman View Post
    Was it an injunction? Just a recommendation? How were you so directed?
    Unknown. By the time it reaches us it's a policy position of the department.

Pete

Leave a comment:

• PeteGould
    replied
    Originally posted by rubyrose View Post
    Any chance of confiscating the liquor?

I mean, if it's illegal to possess in the park, then how about just removing it from their possession, even without arresting and charging them? Going in several times a night and doing same?
    That's a good idea too, and we used to do it before we were told to "avoid officer-initiated encounters except for crimes." But now that you mention it, I'll run that one up the flagpole too.

Wondering also, if it's vodka that's the drink of choice, which ethnicity are we dealing with here?
    El Salvadore and Guatemala primarily, I believe. I think the selection is made purely on a cost/potency basis. It's the nastiest, cheapest stuff they can find.

Pete

Leave a comment:

• Monty Ealerman
    replied
    we were directed by the court to stop doing that
    Was it an injunction? Just a recommendation? How were you so directed?

Leave a comment:

• rubyrose
    replied
    Hmmm.

Any chance of confiscating the liquor?

I mean, if it's illegal to possess in the park, then how about just removing it from their possession, even without arresting and charging them? Going in several times a night and doing same?

Just a thought. Maybe a stupid one, but the only one that occurs to me.

Wondering also, if it's vodka that's the drink of choice, which ethnicity are we dealing with here?

Leave a comment:

• jtaylor38
    replied
    I have a solution to this problem....Battery Adjust....followed shortly by a Fire For Effect after the we get steel on.....vodka bottle?

Leave a comment:

• PeteGould
    replied
    Originally posted by jb5722
    there is a program you can sign up for where ICE will give you access to some database that will show their immigration status.
    That's several ranks over my head, I'm afraid. Though I like the idea.

Pete

Leave a comment:

• KapsFB
    replied
    Disgraceful. The courts are turning your town into a "Sanctuary City" and unless enough of the silent majority in your town make enough noise to change things, it's only going to get worse. What makes matters even more grim is the fact that neither of the presidentials has the "snickers" enough to do anything concrete about this issue on a federal level.

We're doomed! Or should I say "Nos condenan"

Leave a comment:

• L-1
    replied
    That's right, I missed the undocumented part. Call ICE, or if you are a sanctuary city or your department forbids you from notifying them, a few anonymous calls from your citizen wife or girlfriend to one of their supervisors explaining the situation may get the attention you need.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4328 users online. 253 members and 4075 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X