300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• patch collectors..

I didn't really know where else to put this but, how to you guys go about displaying your collections? I basically keep them boxed because everything I've tried to do either didn't work or it required putting holes into the patches which I really don't want to do.
    ~nothing follows~

Use push pins or staples along the edge/border. The hole will be microscopic.

Comment

A photo album with static cling type pages will work.
      Sleeping Giant. They're not fat and happy anymore. They are hungry and increasingly angry. That is not a good recipe for a "Puppies and Rainbows America".

Comment

my mom collects patches and she sews them on cardstock and puts them in photo albums... works for her

Comment

I get CD holder pages for a 3 ring binder that works real well and sits nicely on a coffee table as a conversation piece.
          Steve
          Respect all ...... Fear none!!!

Comment

Look for a roll of caulkboard material (Staples, Office Depot, etc). Cut it out to whatever size you need and use small push pins through the top outer edge. Works for me.

Comment

Some double-sided tape on back (light to medium strength, small piece), mount on cardboard in poster frame, hang on wall.
              LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO DRINK CHEAP BEER!

Comment

I use a cork board and very small pins. You can securely attach them and the pins are barely visible. I also painted the board before putting the patches on too.

Comment

Stapled (can't see the staples unless you're right on top on them) to the garage wall. Of course, one needs a garage to accomplish this. It's pretty cool though. I have about 1200 of them up there. I also have a large USA map in my office with all 50 state police patches attached (again by staple) to their respective state.
                  sigpic
                  Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
                  And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4534 users online. 251 members and 4283 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X