300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please tell me none of you still have your Xmas lights up

I'm amazed on how many people still have their Christmas lights up. It's the end of January for goodness sakes. I saw at least 15-20 houses with their lights up. WHY??
    "I assume you all have guns and crack."

Because around here at least, it's been too DAMN COLD to take them down!!!
    No partner is worth your tears -
    the one that is won't make you cry. - Anonymous

<a href="http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?Form.SortOrder=UserName&Start=1&Artist= Raychel&ByArtist=Yes" target="_blank">My Photo Gallery</a>

Comment

You might enjoy this one, then...

Redneck neighbor

I laughed so hard that my ribs hurt!

Comment

I still have one string of lights up only because they're still FROZEN to the tree and the snow that accumulated. No, I don't illuminate them. [Wink]
        " Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin

Comment

Didn't even put them up. The tree has been down since Dec. 30th or so.

One July about 10 years ago I plugged in my buddies parents lights in July. Nothing like Christmas in July.
          Drug Recognition Expert

Comment

quote:
            You might enjoy this one, then...

Redneck neighbor

I laughed so hard that my ribs hurt!

I was made aware of that sight about a year ago. By far the funniest thing I've ever seen on the Internet.
            Caution and worry never accomplished anything.

Comment

kirch-

I just couldn't stop myself...the mailbox and the fire on the deck just killed me, especially with all of those beer bottles lined up!

JD8 RULES!

Comment

My lights came down on New Year's eve. There are still a few up in my neighborhood. They don't turn them on at night, just leave them hanging. Perhaps the are getting an early start for next Christmas.

Comment

After Christmas a couple years ago, I left the icicle lights up because I was just too lazy to crawl around on the roof and take them down. This year I didn't even put them up.
                  Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

Took mine down Sat. morning.

Comment

We had the neighbors from hell too. We live in a nice middle class neighborhood. They move in and the first thuing they do is tie a dog up in the front yard and put chickens and a rooster in the back. Chickens soon were gone because against code. Then the late night parties, playing pool and drinking. Police called several times. Then an irate Mitzi erupts because, how shall I put this delicately, their "girls" got mad at my son and threw UNUSED femined products in our pool. I scooped them up and made them hold their hands out and dumped them in their hands.
                      Then, 4:30 in the morning, there's a party and someone on our roof crowing like a rooster (to get back at us for calling about their rooster and chickens). Police called.
                      Then, the father is arrested for molesting his daughters. Drunken parties get worse. One day, an old pick up truck comes screaming down our road and manages to slide to a stop in their yard. Men fall out drunk. Then, police are called and intercept them as they knock out mailboxes, many of them. Then we hear police helicopter overhead, many police cars, guns pointed and a man is arrested for having a shotgun.
                      FINALLY, they move because their house is foreclosed on. THANK GOD!

Comment

I saw one house all lit up with Christmas lights this morning at 0600; I thought it was pretty odd at the time.

Comment

My ex put those big ol plastic candles on top of my light posts at the end of the driveway. I was looking at them this morning as I came home and thought... How effin cheesy! what ya gonna do??? gonna call him up and tell him christmas is OVA!
                          Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

Hey, mine are still up. Just one long string around my frontyard fence, and a few on my back porch. It's just too dang cold too fool with them right now.

We took our Christmas tree down before lunchtime on Christmas day. My wife didn't want to have to deal with it later that night.
                            Road Warrior

"Every man dies, not every man really lives"

Comment

when it gets up in the 40's then maybe i'll consider taking them down. with 16 straight days of BELOW freezing temps here those damn lights can stay up until memorial day as far as i'm concerned.
                              I'll post, You argue.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3335 users online. 159 members and 3176 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X