Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You said you are in the cadet program, you might want to inquire with that department to see if having college credits will make you a more desirable candidate. Bear in mind though that each department has different things that they feel make an applicant "more" or "less" desirable. Good Luck!
    R.I.P. Sgt. 1st Class Raymond J. Munden

You're service and sacrifice will not be forgotten.

Kieth M.
    I once knew a guy who said, "I'll step over any nine to get to three threes!"

I knew at that precise moment that he and I would never get into a fistfight over a woman.

Comment

And I love the Marine Corps, I love all the services, I'm just curious as to why it has to be College or USMC? Why not the Navy? The Army? Air Force? Coast Guard? Just my .02 cents...

Comment

I have always been a firm believer that all American boys and girls owe their country a military commitment. No matter what branch, its a valuable life experience.
        Retired LASD

Comment

Originally posted by Arewethereyet View Post
          And I love the Marine Corps, I love all the services, I'm just curious as to why it has to be College or USMC? Why not the Navy? The Army? Air Force? Coast Guard? Just my .02 cents...
          I think because he wants to be the bestest. More betterer than the others, without doing any studying or going to school.

Comment

Originally posted by David Hineline View Post
            I think because he wants to be the bestest. More betterer than the others, without doing any studying or going to school.
            You're right David, I guess being MORE betterer than everyone is awesome!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6679 users online. 380 members and 6299 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X