Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It'd suck to shoot someone who's younger than my son, but he brought it on himself.
    Fark the apologists who cry crocodile tears for the little scumbag.
    sigpic
    Don't make me gassy.
    You wouldn't LIKE me when I'm gassy...

If you're offended by something that I've said...it was just your turn.

Comment

Well in Missori he is not a juvenile, he is an adult criminally. I almost fell out my open door when I read that load of crap from some hippy idiot he played the game and lost. TISK TISK

Maybe the next punk with an itch for easy money, decides to get a job at MCDonalds, due to this incident. Probably not but hey I have to look for the silver lining...

Comment

Well I cant say I exactly feel sorry for the suspect. I mean he robbed someone and got shot! He is also a suspect in other robberies according to the article. Mabey once he heals up and serves some jail time he can get a job to earn money like everyone else. But I def. dont feel comfortable with someone like him running around free on the street.
        Last edited by DeputySC; 08-05-2008, 03:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheKansan View Post
          Oh my goodness!! Listen to this comment left by some moron on the KC Star website:

http://pod01.prospero.com/n/pfx/foru...webtag=kr-kctm
          Posted by: yankinyourchain
          "Friendly Fire, isn't"

Comment

HURRAY! Good Guys +1

Comment

Originally posted by TheKansan View Post
              I saw this on the local news today. Just proof that the concealed carry laws in Missouri were a good idea. Kansas City tried to fight them, but eventually caved under pressure.
              +1

Rule of thumb regarding local KC news media coverage:

Thou shalt not pay any attention to the KC Red Star, nor shall ye subscribe to it, nor read it. Unless it's for the funnies.
              "...I'm gonna' ride that one-legged pony to baloney town..."

"I just assume most people are half-retarded, and it's my job to remind 'em."

Comment

I don't know ..... I am on the fence on this one. The "crime" was already over and no one was hurt. BUT, the "victim" did go get a gun and he created the second crime by doing so.
                Space for rent .........

Comment

Originally posted by scratched13 View Post
                  I don't know ..... I am on the fence on this one. The "crime" was already over and no one was hurt. BUT, the "victim" did go get a gun and he created the second crime by doing so.
                  Ha, I almost believe you.....

A man should never be ashamed to own that he has been in the wrong, which is but saying... that he is wiser today than yesterday. Jonathan Swift 1667-1745

It's only a conspiracy when your party is not in power.

Comment

Originally posted by LeanG View Post
                    Ha, I almost believe you.....
                    The crime (intitial crime) was not a violent crime .... it was a theft of money. Why should someone be shot over money?
                    Space for rent .........

Comment

Regardless of age, sex, race, religion: If you point a gun a me with the presumed attempt to cause bodily injury or death to me, my family, my friends, I will return fire. NO QUESTIONS ASKED.
                      The Red, Bold, Italic is my official sarcasm tag.

"I think many years ago an advanced civilization intervened with us genetically and gave us just enough intelligence to develop dangerous technology but not enough to use it wisely. Then they sat back to watch the fun. Kind of like a human zoo. And you know what? They're getting their money's worth"
                      George Carlin

Comment

The crime (intitial crime) was not a violent crime .... it was a theft of money. Why should someone be shot over money?
                        Not a violent crime? I believe, and someone please correct me if Im wrong, Armed Robbery is considered a violent crime, is it not? How were the victims supposed to know that all the robber was going to do was rob them, there are numerous stories of people getting robbed, THEN shot. Mark on up for the good guys.

"I think many years ago an advanced civilization intervened with us genetically and gave us just enough intelligence to develop dangerous technology but not enough to use it wisely. Then they sat back to watch the fun. Kind of like a human zoo. And you know what? They're getting their money's worth"
                        George Carlin

Comment

I agree Scratched. He could have just let him go. But it seems that he was not charged with the anything, unless there is something being left out. Which is possible.

George Carlin

Comment

Armed robbery with a firearm is a violent crime. You would classify aiming a handgun at someone and demanding their money at their threat of their life as non-violent?

Following that train of thought, is aiming a handgun at someone and demanding sex (Armed Rape) also non-violent then?

Wis Statute 947.01: Disorderly Conduct - Whoever, in a public or private place, engages in behavior that is violent, abusive, indecent, profane, boisterous, unreasonably loud, or otherwise acts like a ****ing idiot, is guilty of a Class B misdemeanor.

Comment

Originally posted by 1two9 View Post
                              +1

Rule of thumb regarding local KC news media coverage:

Thou shalt not pay any attention to the KC Red Star, nor shall ye subscribe to it, nor read it. Unless it's for the funnies.
                              hahah...

I agree here. I'm not saying the little turd didn't get what was eventually coming to him, but the victim seems to have had a chance to get away from the crime. It's not like the guy wanted to give the victim some change or anything. Seems like a little good ol' boy justice being dished out to me.

Uh... NO. It was a VERY violent crime. Only thing between that victim being dead or alive was a sneeze and about 9 Lbs. of pressure. That's not a lot!

Comment

It's hard to believe that you are a police officer. Armed robbery always has been considered a crime of violence, and rightly so, because it includes a threat to use deadly force if the victim does not hand over property.

Under Tennessee v. Garner, armed robbery is a crime that would justify the use of deadly force to apprehend the suspect.
                                Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
                                Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4504 users online. 235 members and 4269 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X