Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHTSA's SFST Student Manual needed

Hello Brothers,

I recently went through the SFST class that is sponsored/endorsed by NHTSA. After taking the course the school took all the books back up and we could not keep them.

I was wondering if by chance anyone as an extra copy laying around that they would be willing to sell.

Thanks
    David

You should contact your instructors or go through your department. I personally would never sell an SFST manual as I'm sure that defense attorneys would love to exploit it (although I'm sure the "good" ones already have one).

If you're a LEO, I'm your local state trooper post would be a good place to check too.
    Wis Statute 947.01: Disorderly Conduct - Whoever, in a public or private place, engages in behavior that is violent, abusive, indecent, profane, boisterous, unreasonably loud, or otherwise acts like a ****ing idiot, is guilty of a Class B misdemeanor.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddie View Post
      You should contact your instructors or go through your department. I personally would never sell an SFST manual as I'm sure that defense attorneys would love to exploit it (although I'm sure the "good" ones already have one).

If you're a LEO, I'm your local state trooper post would be a good place to check too.
      I'm trying my department but keep hitting roadblocks.

As for defense attorney's they all ready have copies. While "googling" for the book I came across this link:

http://www.nacdl.org/public.nsf/Free...s?OpenDocument

It's the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. They are selling the book for $165.00.

So see they already have the book. :-(

Comment

Originally posted by david_in_texas View Post
        Hello Brothers,

I recently went through the SFST class that is sponsored/endorsed by NHTSA. After taking the course the school took all the books back up and we could not keep them.

I was wondering if by chance anyone as an extra copy laying around that they would be willing to sell.

Thanks
        David
        Contact Albert Reader at [email protected] He should be able to help you.
        Strong Body, Sharp Mind And Good Tactics!

Comment

...too many defense attorneys contacting me...
          Last edited by mac266; 10-09-2010, 06:59 PM.
          MAC

Comment

We still have DUI attorneys asking to attend our NHTSA DUI Classes. Although they have the manuals, interpreting them and knowing how they are taught is something they would also like to have. Too bad.
            I'm 10-8 like a shark in a sea of crime..

Comment

I called the Euliss, TX police department and verified the original poster is a real cop. In my other window I'm busy attaching all the files right now. Manual is on the way, along with NHTSA's power point slides.
              MAC

Comment

I didn't think it was that big of a deal not being able to keep your sfst book. I have mine still from the academy..

Comment

2009 Manual

Anyone have the 2009 Manual.
                  It is not what a lawyer tells me I may do; but what humanity, reason, and justice tell me I ought to do. ~Edmund Burke, Second Speech on Conciliation, 1775

Comment

I'm an SFST instructor. You guys do realize that you can go to www.sobrietytesting.org. Get verified as a LEO, set up your account and you'll have access to current SFST manuals and a TON of other OWI resources.
                    Why are there so many babies on O.com? Creole, you and your buddy JPSO Recruit help me out on this one....

* "Preach always, if necessary, use words!" St Francis of Assisi

* Luke Chapter 6, Verses 27-36

Comment

+1. Been a member of that site for a while. Very good info on there.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6388 users online. 365 members and 6023 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X