• Show
Clear All

• mtxpro752
    replied
    Covered with a watch is fine at my PD

Leave a comment:

• dixiebelle
    replied
    Obviously there are going to be different policies at different agencies. I suggest you check with each one you want to apply to. Some around here say 'none below the short shirt sleeve line' and others just have to have it covered.

Leave a comment:

• Freddie
    replied
    Originally posted by LA DEP View Post
    As long as the tattoo is not visible while in uniform, you are good to go.....

Whether it is covered with a watch band, long sleeve shirt, ace bandage ect.....
    Same policy here. It just has to be covered up.

Leave a comment:

• drewes
    replied
    No policy on tattoos at mine either... as a matter of fact there are about 4 guys with full sleeves that wear short sleeves all year round (cept when its 20 below)

Leave a comment:

• towncop
    replied
    No policy on tattoos here at my department.

Leave a comment:

• LA DEP
    replied
    As long as the tattoo is not visible while in uniform, you are good to go.....

Whether it is covered with a watch band, long sleeve shirt, ace bandage ect.....

Leave a comment:

• cadet2cop
    started a topic Tattoo inside of wrist

Tattoo inside of wrist

I know this has been posted here a lot, but I cant seem to find something that is relevant to me. I have a small tattoo on the inside of my left wrist. It says HONOR. It can easily be convered by wearing a watch. My question is, what would you're department's policy be on this? Would they allow me to just wear the watch to cover it up? Or even with this would I have to wear Long sleeved shirts? Or not be hired at all? Thanks.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1792 users online. 138 members and 1654 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X