300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Streamlight TLR-2 /Glock 22 holsters

I recently got a TLR-2 off Ebay. I will be using on my duty gun, a Glock 22. Does anyone have any suggestions on holsters? Im not finding a big selection for my needs? Any info would help!!!

Safariland I believe 6280. Let me find where I got mine and I will edit my post. Brb.

Additional...

Here is the link: http://www.copquest.com/23-1060.htm

I purchased my duty holster for my 21C/X300 from them. The price was right and shipping prompt. The holster has worked very well for me in the past year.
    sigpic

Comment

That's the exact holster I would've recommended.

Comment

Thanks for the info. I did got with copquest but went with the Bianchi Luminator for right now. I could not find much info on what holsters would acceppt my Glock 22/ Streamlight TLR 2.

Thanks!!!!

Comment

Be sure and have the latest recoil spring as well as 11 coil magazine springs too. The lights change the weapon's physics more than you would imagine.

Comment

Originally posted by jpbklb View Post
            I recently got a TLR-2 off Ebay. I will be using on my duty gun, a Glock 22. Does anyone have any suggestions on holsters? Im not finding a big selection for my needs? Any info would help!!!
            I have the 6285 (basketweave) and love it. It's Level II and perfect for my TLR.
            I'm 10-8 like a shark in a sea of crime..

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5175 users online. 319 members and 4856 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X