300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlanta

OK, how many comments were made about the old lady in Atlanta calling her and her family POSs in defense of the officers?

I never said officers were out to screw John Q citizen, I'm merely saying that LEOs tend to defend their own and nobody would simply write it off as a horrible accident if an officer had been killed in this situation.

If this had happened, I believe the homeowner would be in jail facing charges, whether they'd stick or not. At the very least, I'd bet he'd be charged with assaulting a police officer and most would probably be supporting the charges based on "he should have known it was police from the officer yelling" or something along those lines.

Sorry, but that's my impression from reading some of the posts on this site.
    Why do I carry a gun? Because I can't throw rocks at 1300 FPS.

Comment

Originally posted by ProLEOCiv
      Sorry, but that's my impression from reading some of the posts on this site.
      Shocking.

Last edited by t150vsuptpr; 08-06-2008, 03:47 PM.
      "That's right man, we've got mills here that'll blow that heap of your's right off the road."

"Beautiful Daughter of the Stars."(it's my home now)

>>>>> A Time for Choosing <<<<<

Retired @ 31yr 2mo as of 0000 hrs. 01-01-10. Yeah, all in all, it was good.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5524 users online. 335 members and 5189 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X