X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When a trooper goes above and beyond

Asked her for her papers 20-40 times
    gave her verbal commands 20-30 times
    helped her become more comfertable after beein arrested.
    This lady obviously has a problem with authority and im glad the bitch got what she deserved.

The troopers attitude and tempter towards the situation was AMAZING!!!!!! He truely kept his composure with this lady. I guess when the time comes for me to join the Washington State Patrol, I will run into things such as these
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b8b_1209233457

Best quote of the whole video
    "im gonna put a lawsuit. Thanks for making me rich"
    What an idiot.

Yea, she crossed the line MORE than once..... I'm very surprised that he gave her so many chances. Good for him.
    1*

Comment

Good grief, that should have been over in 5 mins. Not 10 mins. Looks like she was late to work at her McDonald's fastfood job. You want fries with that?

Comment

Edited.....
        Last edited by Super_HKS; 04-22-2010, 03:10 PM.

Comment

By the end of the video, I was hoping he would have to tase her again
          What is Perseverance?
          -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
          -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
          -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

Holy crap is he patient. That's your black and white use of force right there. She won't get squat from anyone.
            sigpic

Comment

Heck, he should sue her.
              MAC

Comment

lol, super hks.... ^
                1*

Comment

I have a question for anyone who has been tased...often when seeing video like this of people getting tased, they indicate that they cannot put their hands behind their back when ordered too. How true is that, or are they still being stubborn?
                  Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we might as well dance.

Comment

Not *while* being tased.... but after, there's no excuse. They're just whining.
                    1*

Comment

Thanks - I figured as much.
                      Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we might as well dance.

Comment

"We had no idea it was this much out of control", said Rep. Leon Howard, D-Richland, chairman of the Legislative Black Caucus. "This thing is much wider and broader than what we had anticipated."

This is the crap I have to deal with down here. I'm not from here and do not understand the chip that are on most peoples shoulders. Do as you are told and nobody is going to get hurt. They teach about "lawsuits" at a very early age here. I swear, some gene pools down here need extra chlorine treatment!

The SCHP has been catching alot of flack lately with the removal of the Public Safety Director and the Colonel for the HP retiring due to things like the comment above.
                        I am a Native American of non-Indian decent.

Cleaning the pool, one gene at a time.

I'm on a 30 day diet. So far I've lost 15 days!

Comment

Edited.....
                          Last edited by Super_HKS; 04-22-2010, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mrc27 View Post
                            I have a question for anyone who has been tased...often when seeing video like this of people getting tased, they indicate that they cannot put their hands behind their back when ordered too. How true is that, or are they still being stubborn?
                            My husband is physically incapable of putting his hands behind his back. He is also physically incapable of performing the field-sobriety test.

Having a skull crushed into a brain and being dead for a short period of time leaves a small impression.
                            http://hoppeshomestead.blogspot.com/

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government. – Thomas Jefferson

Comment

And after just one minute into the video, I'm ready to handcuff her and I'm not a cop!
                              http://hoppeshomestead.blogspot.com/

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government. – Thomas Jefferson

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5867 users online. 349 members and 5518 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X