300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chit2001 View Post
    How else can I express the fact that your posts are hilarious?!

I love giving hippies crap.....especially on this subject!

Oh, and "lol".

So I'm a hippie now? Alright. Using your logic, I'm going to ASSUME you're a 300 pound, donut munching d-bag who man-handles kids who skateboard where they aren't supposed to.

Wait...no...that's a stereotype.

Someone who has empathy doesn't have to be a hippie.
    When talking to a fool, be sure he isn't doing the same.

Comment

Originally posted by jshawn View Post
      Well for YOU maybe but for me regardless of your opinion YES it is the way it is!!!! I'll eat my meat and die happy just like the many other creatures on this green earth!!
      They do look pretty happy don't they?

It's funny a guy gets arrested for hurting a dog yet thousands of more intelligent creatures are tortured by the hundreds of thousands each day, LEGALLY.

Don't have to be a hippie to stop eating meat. Again, empathy. It's a pre-frontal lobe thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Eclipse27 View Post
        So I'm a hippie now? Alright. Using your logic, I'm going to ASSUME you're a 300 pound, donut munching d-bag who man-handles kids who skateboard where they aren't supposed to.

Wait...no...that's a stereotype.

Someone who has empathy doesn't have to be a hippie.
        wow! Seriously.... you're crackin' me up! Stop!

If you're not a hippy, I'm sorry.... you just come off so incredibly serious that I could see you being a member of PETA (which is full of 'em).

Regarding the 300lb, donut munching d-bag thing..... well, I used to weigh 300, so you're close! I don't eat donuts, though.... there's no tasty meat in those! The d-bag thing.... not sure where that came from, but I have a feeling you're quite anti-LE (from your comment about the skateboarder). Stay in school, student.... you've got much to learn!
        1*

Comment

It's funny a guy gets arrested for hurting a dog yet thousands of more intelligent creatures are tortured by the hundreds of thousands each day, LEGALLY.

Don't have to be a hippie to stop eating meat. Again, empathy. It's a pre-frontal lobe thing.
          MMMMmmmmm! I love pork. I had some last night that was wrapped in bacon.... some of the best-tasting stuff I've had in a while.

I know this makes me happy.....
          Last edited by Chit2001; 08-01-2008, 08:01 PM.
          1*

Comment

I know I know; it's an unfortunate part of nature. Now could we humans figure out a better less painful way to get our food.....maybe but I'm not the one to invent those ideas. I mean is it better or worst than going out there and hunting them down...I'm not one to say. Most of us have chosen to eat meat and unfortunately something has to die to in order for that to happen. For me there's just too much senseless human death for me to somehow empathize for the death of animals for food.

I'm not here to defend the way we go about obtaining our food but I am here to say that I will eat flesh til I die. I have nothing against vegs except those that get that "holier than thou" attitude (not saying you do).

Tucson Police Department
            07/27/08 : Applied
            09/27/08 : Written Test 89/100
            09/28/08 : PT Test Finished Top 3 In Group A
            09/29/08 : Oral Board I Must've Done Well
            10/03/08 : Eligibility Rank #3 Of 51 Remaining
            10/13/08 : Polygraph Passed
            10/15/08 : BI Initiated

Arizona Highway Patrol
            08/18/08 : Applied
            10/13/08 : Withdrawn

Pima County Sheriffs
            10/25/08 : PT Test
            10/25/08 : Written Test
            10/27/08 : Oral Board

"An Arizona Law Enforcement Hopeful"

Comment

I know I know; it's an unfortunate part of nature. Now could we humans figure out a better less painful way to get our food.....maybe but I'm not the one to invent those ideas. I mean is it better or worst than going out there and hunting them down...I'm not one to say. Most of us have chosen to eat meat and unfortunately something has to die to in order for that to happen. For me there's just too much senseless human death for me to somehow empathize for the death of animals for food.

I'm not here to defend the way we go about obtaining our food but I am here to say that I will eat flesh til I die. I have nothing against vegs except those that get that "holier than thou" attitude (not saying you do).
              See, there is MUCH human death occurring, directly because of the massive scale our slaughterhouses run on.

I can't describe how many humans we could save from starving to death by giving them the grains and other foods that we feed the animals that end up as food.

I'll give it a whirl...500,000 people perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Chit2001 View Post
                MMMMmmmmm! I love pork. I had some last night that was wrapped in bacon.... some of the best-tasting stuff I've had in a while.

I know this makes me happy.....
                And this is why you come off as a 14 year old.

Comment

Originally posted by TheKansan View Post
                  I, in fact, have scaled and skinned fish while they were alive, but never any land animal. I'm not sure if assigning human attributes to animals (emotions/the ability to suffer) is worth it in the long run. Just my personal opinion. As I said before, I don't condone such actions, however other cultures may see our actions as just as bad if not worse.

Well I know my beliefs may not be popular here, but I consider the suffering of an animal that I am about to eat to be irrelevant. I don't purposefully torture animals, but the end result is that I kill them to eat them. After all the most humane way to kill them would be to allow them to die naturally

I don't eat carnivorous land animals either, though I can understand how in some cultures there is no issue. I personally am too emotionally attached to cats and dogs to even consider eating them. (Not to mention cats just seem dirty)
                  I'm not mad that you kill animals to eat them, I eat the flesh of killed animals, too; however, your apparent indifference to their suffering appalls me. It's obvious that animals have the ability to feel pain and to suffer. Only a dishonest person or an idiot would think otherwise. The capability to suffer is not only a human characteristic. Your complacent "just my personal opinion" attitude probably is something exclusive to humans. Suffering is never unimportant, as you suggest it can be. I think you should kill even your fishes before you dress them, and certainly should not gut any mammals without killing them first.

Comment

See, there is MUCH human death occurring, directly because of the massive scale our slaughterhouses run on.

I can't describe how many humans we could save from starving to death by giving them the grains and other foods that we feed the animals that end up as food.

I'll give it a whirl...500,000 people perhaps?
                    Perhaps; unfortunately there are other things involved that impede progress in the war on starvation. I think oppressive governments, power hungry entities, and some unfortunate ignorance play a bigger role in keeping some parts of humanity starving than the grain we expend to feed what eventually becomes our food. BUT again I'm sure there are better ways we can go about the whole process.

Tucson Police Department
                    07/27/08 : Applied
                    09/27/08 : Written Test 89/100
                    09/28/08 : PT Test Finished Top 3 In Group A
                    09/29/08 : Oral Board I Must've Done Well
                    10/03/08 : Eligibility Rank #3 Of 51 Remaining
                    10/13/08 : Polygraph Passed
                    10/15/08 : BI Initiated

Arizona Highway Patrol
                    08/18/08 : Applied
                    10/13/08 : Withdrawn

Pima County Sheriffs
                    10/25/08 : PT Test
                    10/25/08 : Written Test
                    10/27/08 : Oral Board

"An Arizona Law Enforcement Hopeful"

Comment

. I have nothing against vegs except those that get that "holier than thou" attitude (not saying you do).
                      You'd be surprised at how many people jump to that conclusion the second they find out you don't eat meat.

Comment

Perhaps; unfortunately there are other things involved that impede progress in the war on starvation. I think oppressive governments, power hungry entities, and some unfortunate ignorance play a bigger role in keeping some parts of humanity starving than the grain we expend to feed what eventually becomes our food. BUT again I'm sure there are better ways we can go about the whole process.
                        The animals we eat consume over 80% of American corn, 80% of American grain, and 95% of American oats.

It's phenomenal how many starving people could be fed with that.

Comment

Check it:
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMyJNR2DrfY

Comment

The animals we eat consume over 80% of American corn, 80% of American grain, and 95% of American oats.

It's phenomenal how many starving people could be fed with that.
                            would those 500K deaths be SOMEWHERE ELSE BESIDES HERE in the USA by chance?.....

or are you against us using OUR resources to feed OUR nation?.....and yes, before you ask, I am one of those MEAN unkind nationalists........
                            The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

Eclipse, as much as you think your right on almost everything, your a stubborn liberal 14 year old, your the type of kid I want to punch after the first month, of school, I know your type, dude, I'm trying not to be as active so I don't annoy people on here, I'm going to suggest to you that you stop before you get banned or everyone just ignores you.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor13 View Post
                                Eclipse, as much as you think your right on almost everything, your a stubborn liberal 14 year old, your the type of kid I want to punch after the first month, of school, I know your type, dude, I'm trying not to be as active so I don't annoy people on here, I'm going to suggest to you that you stop before you get banned or everyone just ignores you.
                                You sound like a nice guy. You clearly know me very well. Liberals are psychotics, I'd never fall in with that.

Just a suggestion, learn how to use periods.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3855 users online. 266 members and 3589 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X