Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think he's going to end up being a hitman type killer. Sounds more like a Dahmer kinda guy to me.
    Oh, yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it you can either run from it... or, learn from it!

Comment

Originally posted by Smolla126 View Post
      Sounds more like a Dahmer kinda guy to me.
      I hope that never comes true.......

CrossFit

RossTraining

Comment

LoL. Me too. One was more than enough. Knowing our luck, the "New Dahmer" would be from the Big Cheese state, too! Why do we get all the nutter-butters?!

Oh, yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it you can either run from it... or, learn from it!

Comment

Originally posted by rubyrose View Post
          Well, I guess if you live in an environment where gangs are a big deal, it isn't much of a leap from shooting someone's brains out for "disrespecting" you to lighting a puppy that bit you on fire.
          True dat. How sad.

Comment

Military Guys -

i'm curious, what is the application of a flame thrower? is it used to destroy property or is it meant to be a weapon for use on humans?

i'm not trying to be a smart @zz, the whole idea of catching living creatures on fire just made me think of it.

Comment

Flame throwers are usually meant for temporary territory denial. They can be used to make the enemy get out of a vehicle, too. They generally aren't meant to be used just for painful lethality. I'm not a military guy -- too young for Viet Nam; too old for the Gulf, but I grew up in a military family, and I've studied about it.
              Last edited by Monty Ealerman; 07-30-2008, 05:38 AM.

Comment

I know in WW2, they were mainly used for clearing gun pits, hideouts, bunkers, nests, etc. Only in an extreme situation would they be solely used for the purpose of lethality.
                The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak,
                that we are all that stands between
                the monsters and the weak." - Michael Marks

sigpic

Comment

The parents need to BOLO for poster's like this one hanging in the child's room.

CrossFit

RossTraining

Comment

This is why I agree with one of my former Sgts (now Captain) who worked our homicide bureau for some time.....

He feels that the birth certificate should be revokable at any time up to the 18th birthday.......just saying.....
                    The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

That's despicable and a complete outrage. I mean, lighter fluid? That's so 1970's. Everyone knows these days to use hair spray.

"Jerry, just remember, it’s not a lie if you believe it". George Constanza.

Comment

It's probably global warming's fault.

Comment

Originally posted by LA DEP View Post
                          This is why I agree with one of my former Sgts (now Captain) who worked our homicide bureau for some time.....

He feels that the birth certificate should be revokable at any time up to the 18th birthday.......just saying.....
                          agreed.

this kid is not right in the head.
                          and yes its two of the three that show signs of becoming a serial killer/
                          the other is:
                          wetting the bed.

sad.....I feel for the kitten.
                          Last edited by texaschickeee; 07-30-2008, 06:24 PM.
                          ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
                          Oscar Wilde

Comment

The worst animal cruelty I've ever seen (saw it on video) takes place at a Chinese cat-processing factory, where they process cats for food. It's truly horrible. The workers seem to have mentally objectified the animals to a point such that the cats' suffering is something to which the workers are entirely oblivious.

Comment

Good indication of a serial killer or psyco-path is killing of animals at a young age. This later evolves into people. This little sh1t needs some serious HELP before he grows up into society and then were all in trouble

Comment

Originally posted by Monty Ealerman View Post
                                I have trouble understanding how people can permit themselves to be cruel.
                                I beat the kid up pretty good, and rubbed his face in a cow pie pretty good, all the while yelling at him about what he was, and I and some other kids who came from the park to see what the commotion was about made him go home in his underwear so his Mom would know something had happened.
                                Such hypocrisy in your story.
                                What is Perseverance?
                                -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
                                -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
                                -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3907 users online. 281 members and 3626 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X