300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police Trivia Game Off

Cancelled - no interest - no answers to round 2 submitted. Oh well.....
    The All New
    BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
    Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
    - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

I sent mine in not long after the questions were posted. Not sure what's up with that.

According to my outbox, it was sent on 21JUL08 at 12:05PM. Seems like there may be a problem with the PM's.

Don't know if you can see it, but the pics got the date and everything on it.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by nuthead; 07-29-2008, 09:03 AM.
    “We don't disagree, you are wrong. Until you have a clue what you are talking about we can't disagree.” - cgh6366

Comment

I figured I didn't have a chance...so I quietly bailed.
      Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we might as well dance.

Comment

I sent my answers within a few hours after round 2 was posted.

Oddly, it doesn't show up in my sent mail folder.

I put a lot of time into the research!

GRRRRR!
        Hatred never ceases by hatred, but by love alone is healed.
        Happiness never decreases by being shared. -- Buddhist quotation
        A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger. -- Proverbs 15:1

Comment

Same as Ruby here.

Hey, at least I didnt lose by answering the question wrong!
          The Red, Bold, Italic is my official sarcasm tag.

"I think many years ago an advanced civilization intervened with us genetically and gave us just enough intelligence to develop dangerous technology but not enough to use it wisely. Then they sat back to watch the fun. Kind of like a human zoo. And you know what? They're getting their money's worth"
          George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by mrc27 View Post
            I figured I didn't have a chance...
            Me either, but I'm a glutton for punishment.
            “We don't disagree, you are wrong. Until you have a clue what you are talking about we can't disagree.” - cgh6366

Comment

Aww man. I didn't even see the thread for round 2.
              sigpic

Comment

I sent in some answers. According to my sent message box I sent them on July 21 at 10:24 AM.

Comment

1042, make sure you inbox isnt full!
                  The Red, Bold, Italic is my official sarcasm tag.

"I think many years ago an advanced civilization intervened with us genetically and gave us just enough intelligence to develop dangerous technology but not enough to use it wisely. Then they sat back to watch the fun. Kind of like a human zoo. And you know what? They're getting their money's worth"
                  George Carlin

Comment

I did not even see the thread for Q2 but must admit that I pretty much lost interest with Q1.

Comment

I sent my answers to round 2 on 7/22 @ 0951 hrs. If u do reconsider the game I am in still...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4764 users online. 255 members and 4509 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X