Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nebraska_deputy
    replied
    Every things fun and games until the Pooolice show up. We get to go to the coolest parties, too bad everyone leaves when we show up.

Leave a comment:

• Linkshinter
    replied
    Nah I'm too ugly for something like that to happen to me.

Leave a comment:

• texaschickeee
    replied
    next...
    they will start asking where the other "village people" are.

*snickers*

Leave a comment:

• injunwil
    replied
    it's never happened to me, not that hot :-(

but i did read about it happening at a bachlorette party where the bachlorette was actually arrested on a Misd. warrant and didn't realize it was legit til they stuffed her in the caged unit.

Leave a comment:

• ManInTan
    replied
    I can only disappoint one girl at a time...

Leave a comment:

• KapsFB
    replied
    Happens to me all the time but I don't get "rounds of applause". Just groans and sighs!

Leave a comment:

• katzeyze
    started a topic Police mistaken for strippers

Police mistaken for strippers

Hee hee... bet this has never happened to any of the guys that post here!!

BERLIN - No one had ordered strippers for the 30th birthday party - but the two policemen who arrived after midnight to quiet the raucous celebration found themselves greeted by a round of applause.

Female partygoers in western Germany mistook the real-life officers for fake ones who entertain parties by peeling off enticing man-in-uniform outfits.

Police spokesman Bernd Hoffmann said Monday the case of mistaken identity took place in Simmern, west of Frankfurt, after neighbors called to complain about the noise.

The two officers arrived about 12:45 a.m. Sunday. The partygoers had not ordered strippers, but thought someone had sent them as a birthday surprise.

"It took them a while to realize they were real police officers," Hoffmann said. "It was a bit funny for all sides."

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3320 users online. 168 members and 3152 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X