300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angry man shoots lawn mower for not starting

Ok, this is hilarious. Hopefully the link works for you all so you can see this guys picture!!

Click here for link

MILWAUKEE - A Milwaukee man was accused of shooting his lawn mower because it wouldn't start. Keith Walendowski, 56, was charged with felony possession of a short-barreled shotgun or rifle and misdemeanor disorderly conduct while armed.

According to the criminal complaint, Walendowski said he was angry because his Lawn Boy wouldn't start Wednesday morning. He told police quote, "I can do that, it's my lawn mower and my yard so I can shoot it if I want."

A woman who lives at Walendowski's house reported the incident. She said he was intoxicated.

Walendowski could face up to an $11,000 fine and six years and three months in prison if convicted.

A call to Walendowski's home went unanswered Friday morning.
    "All that is necessary for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing." --Edmund Burke

"We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would harm us." --George Orwell

"So long as there are men, there will be wars."
    --Albert Einstein

That’s great; I wonder if the Lawn Boy actually became disabled due to the shot he placed. If so he should have picked up a John Deer!

CrossFit

RossTraining

Comment

Then they could get him for Deere hunting without a license. I guess they guy never heard of ricochets or starting fluid.

Comment

Who hasn't wanted to do this with something that wasn't working right.
        Two people can keep a secret if one of them is dead.

Comment

Ah yes. Yet another of those "responsible gun owners" I keep hearing about.
          Hatred never ceases by hatred, but by love alone is healed.
          Happiness never decreases by being shared. -- Buddhist quotation
          A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger. -- Proverbs 15:1

Comment

those gar damn lawnmowers
            "Friendly Fire, isn't"

Comment

Goosfrabaaaaa.....goooooooossssfrabaaaaaaaaa...... .

Comment

Ha! Starter fluid/ether works a little bit better than a shotgun blast.
                "...and the taking of a life is murder. And the punishment for murder is.... well it varies from state to state and by race, but...." - Homer J Simpson.

Police: "Stop and we'll shoot!"
                Dilbert: "Stop AND we'll shoot? If you're gonna shoot, why should we stop?"
                Police: "Well, it would be alot easier for us. The targets at the shooting range don't run."

R.I.P. Momma Coleman. You may have left our world, but you have NOT left our hearts.

Comment

Granted i can understand why this is illegal to a extent. But i dont see why he was in trouble for this. He was aiming at a object and pulled a trigger. So why is he in trouble?
                  Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Comment

Don't put your finger on the trigger until you have made a decision to shoot.....know your target and what is beyond it.......never point your gun at anything you are not willing to destroy....sounds like he covered all the bases.

That is some funny stuff, I've wanted to do that a hundred times!!
                    “Any police officer, our sworn duty, our obligation to our society, is to try our best to protect their lives and property. If we can’t protect our own lives, we don’t have any business trying to protect anybody else’s lives.”

“There are not any second place winners in a gunfight. There is a winner. And a funeral.”

“When you get in a gunfight and you draw and miss, it’s a little late to start making excuses.”

Lt. Dan Combs, Oklahoma Highway Patrol (1970)

Comment

Originally posted by Dingbat View Post
                      Granted i can understand why this is illegal to a extent. But i dont see why he was in trouble for this. He was aiming at a object and pulled a trigger. So why is he in trouble?
                      I know in most states, you have every right to destroy your own stuff. But when a firearm is included, everything changes.

CrossFit

RossTraining

Comment

He was charged with felony possession of a short-barreled shotgun or rifle and misdemeanor disorderly conduct while armed. Which means he was probably acting belligerent when the Police showed up. Someone that lives with the guy said he was drunk. Look at his picture, not the best our society has to offer. Can’t believe he was acting appropriately to the Officers. And I’m not sure about the firearm he was using. Is it illegal to have a short barrel shotgun?
                        "All that is necessary for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing." --Edmund Burke

"We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would harm us." --George Orwell

"So long as there are men, there will be wars."
                        --Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Dingbat View Post
                          "Sawed-off" shotguns are illegal under federal and state law.

Discharging a firearm is illegal in most cities.
                          Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
                          Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

if i had my gun on me earlier i would have shot my weed eater...stupid line broke no less than 8 times. what a pita to stop it, unravel the mess on the spool and re thread it all.
                            Perseverate In Pugna

Comment

Originally posted by DAL View Post
                              "Sawed-off" shotguns are illegal under federal and state law.

Discharging a firearm is illegal in most cities.
                              Short barrel shotguns are legal with a class 3 FFL, along with a tax stamp I thought. Regardless, Im pretty sure the guy had niether.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3676 users online. 138 members and 3538 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X