Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More silliness from 'across the pond'...

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leedesert
    replied
    I'm sure the crooks send miss you/wish you were here cards once they've been put in prison.

Leave a comment:

• Oregon Mike
    replied
    I wonder how popular comic books would be if they featured superheroes that flew around handing polite letters to their villains.

Mike

Leave a comment:

• Watchman
    replied

[ 01-26-2003, 10:17 AM: Message edited by: Watchman ]

Leave a comment:

• Watchman
    replied
    Sending them cards huh ?

Sounds good to me.

Leave a comment:

• Sgt Lobster
    replied
    This idea isn't new, several forces send their regular customers Christamas cards just to remind them they are being watched. What is a fact is the villains don't seem to appreciate the humour, no evidence though of any crime reduction.

You are totally right the only people with handguns here are the police, the military and of course criminals.

Lobster.

Leave a comment:

• Watchman
    replied
    A British police force announced Friday it has come up with a new measure to combat crime -- a polite letter asking persistent offenders to mend their ways.

No harm in asking ...

"Of course, I'm hoping they will say: 'You're absolutely right officer, I will stop my criminal ways,"' Miles said. "But we are being realistic. I'm sure some will be angry. These are career criminals but we are career police officers. ... Sending these letters will not do any harm

Yeah...that oughta work as well as eliminating the guns from society has... [Eek!]

Leave a comment:

• shooter1201
    started a topic More silliness from 'across the pond'...

More silliness from 'across the pond'...

Please stop being criminals

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4779 users online. 315 members and 4464 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X