300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's going on around here?

This is for law enforcement topics, so why all the OT posts?

I think it's that a lot of people only read the General Law Enforcement part of the forum and are sort of unaware that their topic would fit in better under Off-duty or Various Topics.

Comment

I'm just glad there's more than 3 people posting. It gives me something to do.
      "Why is common sense so rare?" - Me

By the way.. They aren't "Clients" or "Customers" they're CRIMINALS... sheesh

Comment

Originally posted by Mannix View Post
        This is for law enforcement topics, so why all the OT posts?
        You could make an argument most/all of them do relate to LE

Comment

The off duty forums make it sound like it's for police officers only, so I don't like starting threads there.

But I don't like starting a thread on this site unless it is somehow related to Law Enforcement.

Comment

Um, there's nothing anywhere to indicate that Off-duty is for officer's only.

The whole "off-duty" term is just supposed to be a cute, catchy, LE-related way of saying "off-topic".

What the description says is, "For the LE community, discussion of general non-LE topics, sports, movies, etc."

I always read "LE community" to mean police officers, jailers, corrections officers, family and friends of LE, LE hopefuls, pro-police civilians, etc.

Comment

So does this mean I can't start threads here about the goats jumping the fence or the chickens getting into the garden or the 90 pounds of peaches waiting to be canned?
              http://hoppeshomestead.blogspot.com/

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government. – Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Instead of posting another non law enforcement topic, id just try and talk to a mod

Comment

No Goats!!!

Comment

Like this one?

Comment

Originally posted by PB3021 View Post
                      No Goats!!!

Ok, fine.

Turkeys!
                      http://hoppeshomestead.blogspot.com/

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government. – Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Hoppes View Post
                        So does this mean I can't start threads here about the goats jumping the fence or the chickens getting into the garden or the 90 pounds of peaches waiting to be canned?
                        You could always add that the swat team showed up and had to taser you into the back of the psycho unit.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4265 users online. 263 members and 4002 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X