Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heading Into BI

Hello too all,

I am currently seeking a position as a LEO and i have gone thru the written, physical, and short interview process. Now is the background part of the hiring process and I am super nervous. The reason i am so nervous is because the only thing i think that could DQ me is my credit. I was always pretty good about paying my bills and on time but the automotive business recently took a turn for the worse and its really hard to pay on time all the time which in return has affected my credit rating. I am currently trying to clean it up the best I can but I know they take a good look at your finances. In opinion is this a pretty chance to get DQ'd. Could you please let me know what you think. Thanks
    CAN I MAKE IT THRU
    0%
    WHAT SHOULD I DO
    0%

While we don't expect you to divulge your credit history or information on a public forum... it's very tough to give you a straight-forward answer with the little information you've provided.

If your score went from good to horrible, you might face some challenges. If it went from very good to still good... you might not.

Maybe an additional part-time job is in order? That might help get your bills paid off on time.

And lastly, this thread would be more appropriately placed in the "hiring and recruitment process" forum.
    sigpic

Comment

I was in a similar situation. When I got "the call" and they asked me if I wanted to proceed (I guess that's the conditional job offer stage, I don't remember), I told them right off the bat, I basicly said: "I don't want to waste your time or mine, my credit sucks, here's why..."

They said ok, we'll look into it, but it shouldn't be a big deal.

It's not a lot diffrent than if you were trying to get a new loan. If you went and got 20 credit cards, maxed them out in cash advances in a month to pay for hookers and gambling it might be a problem.

If you got in a tight spot, got behind, and are fixing it you should be ok.

Good Luck.

P.S. Those were the worst poll choices I've ever seen in my life.

Oh, and I finally have a good credit score again. It takes a lot of work but once you get it straight you'll feel like a new person. Just don't screw it up again.
      "Why is common sense so rare?" - Me

By the way.. They aren't "Clients" or "Customers" they're CRIMINALS... sheesh

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3404 users online. 171 members and 3233 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X