Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bronze
    replied
    Congrats man! I hear you about the nervous jitters. I am hoping to get the call in the next few weeks.

Leave a comment:

• Sarkis
    replied
    Congratulations man and good luck.

After August 11 if I see your post in a thread, it doesn't mean I can post there anymore .

Leave a comment:

• Southflaguy
    replied
    Congrats Chit...

Leave a comment:

• JTShooter
    replied
    Congrats Chit!

Leave a comment:

• unsworninpa104
    replied
    congrats man!

Leave a comment:

• willowdared
    replied
    Congratulations!

Leave a comment:

• Chit2001
    started a topic Finally Hired!

Finally Hired!

Received a call today at around 1500 to tell me I was officially hired with my preferred agency.

I applied in January, so the process was quite extensive. This last week was filled with nervous jitters and biting my fingernails down as far as I could.... but the wait paid off.

As is typical of O.com rookies (and rightfully so), I would like to extend a sincere thanks to all the officers and former officers here who have helped me along in the process... even when they didn't know they were helping (remember, many of us just lurk)!

So again, thank you.

I report for swearing-in and my first day on the job on August 11th. I have to pack up the rest of my stuff as this department is about 150 miles from where I currently live.... all in about a week. No worries, though. A huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders with that seemingly simple call I got today.

Thanks again and I hope to be able to offer some help to those who are and will be going through these rugged processes. I surely will not forget what it was like.

-Chit

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6235 users online. 345 members and 5890 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X