300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks fellas/ladies. I appreciate it.

Yes, lots of things going my way lately.... it's about time. I just hope I can handle everything that I've thrown at myself now.
    1*

Comment

Congrats........................
      I think I remember that prefered choice being the big city just to the west of my state............................????

Once again congrats
      Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Thanks 1603. Nope, that was actually my fall-back agency.

I [luckily] got on with my first choice up north farther.
        1*

Comment

I bid you good luck and I foster jealousy. Good job man!
          -I don't feel you honor someone by creating a physical gesture (the salute). You honor them by holding them in memory and, in law enforcement, proceeding in vigilant, ethical police work. You honor this country or deceased soldiers or whatever you're honoring when you salute a flag by thinking, feeling, and continuing a life of freedom.

--ArkansasRed24

Comment

Atta boy, Chitface! Man...all these baby cops recently. You, Guams, eman2k....you guys keep gettin' younger it seems.

Are you old enough to buy bullets?

Just remember....puke as you run....BUT DO NOT STOP RUNNING! And, be sure to enjoy the instructors pleasantries.

Good job, brother.
            The All New
            BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
            Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
            - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

Comment

Congrats Chit!!!

**Huggles**

Comment

Congrats Chit, way to go man.

CrossFit

RossTraining

Comment

Congrats Chit! Man, all sorts of good news from your end lately.

Comment

Originally posted by djack16 View Post
                    I bid you good luck and I foster jealousy. Good job man!
                    Thanks, man!

Originally posted by 1042 Trooper View Post
                    Atta boy, Chitface! Man...all these baby cops recently. You, Guams, eman2k....you guys keep gettin' younger it seems.

Are you old enough to buy bullets?
                    Ha. Yea, they told me as I was trying on my uniforms that they were already coming up with "new" jabs about my name (has "Chit" in it). I suppose I'll just act like they're all original....

And yes, Troop.... I am old enough to buy bullets, smarta**. I'm 25 (so, just barely).

Originally posted by Columbus View Post
                    Congrats Chit! Man, all sorts of good news from your end lately.
                    Yea, life has been very hectic lately, but very good, indeed.

Thanks again guys. I appreciate it!
                    1*

Comment

Hey.....clear your PM box......cant send you messages.......
                      The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

Congrats, great news!

A simple thing like putting Daniel Plainview back as your Avatar got you the job

Comment

Congrats.. best of luck..

Comment

Way to go!!

I am so jealous! lol

Comment

Good luck man. The academy can not teach you common sense and street smarts (which alot of officers lack). Retain those and what you are taught and you will be fine.

Comment

Congratulations!
                                “We don't disagree, you are wrong. Until you have a clue what you are talking about we can't disagree.” - cgh6366

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2805 users online. 130 members and 2675 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X