X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Pot burgers" served to Police at a Burget King

The title says it all.

http://blutube.policeone.com/Clip.as...C976C0AFDA5554

Do most LEO know what mary jane TASTES like ????

I think anybody that drugs any body's food needs some serious time behind bars.

Bill
    Just pay your dues, and be quiet :-)

Comment

Hmm, I prefer to at least walk inside and see who's at the register and who might be making the food.

Comment

holy bad puns batman!

but seriously...not cool.

Comment

yuck!

yet another reason not to eat at fast food...
          Last edited by Presence; 07-23-2008, 01:46 PM. Reason: any fast food establishment

Comment

I'll stick to places where I can see my food prepared in front of me...

Subway... eat fresh!
            sigpic

Comment

yeah... i had subway for lunch today...

but then again, I've heard horror stories about them too, involving the vat of mayo... :P

Comment

I remember reading a recent story of a Nebraska LEO that just won a lawsuit against a local KFC. The employees had urinated and spat upon the food served to them. It ended up making the Officer's kid pretty sick.

Edit:

Found the link to a story of the previous incident:
                http://www.onpointnews.com/080717.asp
                Last edited by celticpilot; 07-23-2008, 03:28 PM.
                -"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my children will have peace." - Thomas Paine

Comment

Man, it's horrible what some of idiots do. I have always wondered if I will EVER go out and eat in uniform (when the time comes).

Comment

Yeah, I heard the offer from Corporate Management to the poor guys was free Burger King for life.

Comment

We had an officer find a used band aid in his mcdonalds burger once. The cook ended up getting locked up and had to go to the hospital because he fell and hit his head several times on the way out. Plus, mcdonalds payed the officer $5000 for his troubles.

Comment

Almost everytime I drive by subway, there's cops there, I think they're getting ready for graveyard, because for some reason, a lot of times, I go by there at like 6 PM. That's when graveyard starts right?

Comment

^^I would puke my guts out if i saw a bandaid in my food.

I found a rubber band in my salad one time, from Zaxby's... That was not pleasant. :P

I almost ate at McDonalds a few weeks ago, but there was this extremely long line... As I'm sitting there waiting to pull up to place my order, I see the guy at the first window in there full-on picking his nose. (insert puking smiley here)

that sealed the deal for me, I pulled out of line, went home, and made some pasta.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4351 users online. 275 members and 4076 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X