Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Inmate gets 13 years for court room outbust (video)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inmate gets 13 years for court room outbust (video)

He isn't a very happy man.

Inmate Lashes Out at Judge
    This HIV Positive man was on trial for spitting in the faces of 2 officers. He ended up with 13 years in jail after this outburst.
    http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/784517/
    "Get this and get it straight! Crime is a sucker's road and those who travel it wind up in the gutter, the prison, or the grave. There's no other end. They never learn."

I thought he was going to play the race card there, instead he just started yelling and then played the race card.

Comment

That's crazy, 13 years for that? Even I have to say that sounds extreme.
      Last edited by Columbus; 07-22-2008, 11:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Columbus View Post
        The thirteen years was not for the outburst, it was for two counts of aggravated assault on a peace officer.
        sigpic
        Don't make me gassy.
        You wouldn't LIKE me when I'm gassy...

If you're offended by something that I've said...it was just your turn.

Comment

This is a prime example of what our society has come to. Absolutely no respect for anyone. They all have to be bad asses until they get to prison and then cry like a baby and blame evryone else for their problems. And we as peace officers have to deal with this behavor every single day.

Comment

Well......... You know what .......Nah no comment...

Welcome to my world we deal with people like that everyday. These (whacked out inmates) people should NEVER be out on OUR streets. The smallest things trigger these guys and WILL most likely end up a violent acts.
            sigpicTrain Hard!!! Fight Smart

Comment

And you would of course find that extreme if you were spit on and contracted HIV from a criminal? That was his intention.

We deal with people all the time who try to use their disease to harm others. And when they do it is aggravated assault.

Comment

Typical inmate. Tough as hell when he is cuffed, shackeled and with a blue box on. This is the type of scumbag that tries to set it off and then will lie flat on his belly like the coward he is.

Comment

I'm glad to see that some areas take assault on LEOs seriously.....

In some areas of SoCal, this case may not even have been filed in the first place......and a conviction would not have resulted in anywhere near that amount of time.....
                  The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

Nevermind, I misunderstood the OP. I thought the 13 years was additional for the courtroom incident, didn't realize that was for the whole spitting thing. That makes sense then...

But you can't get HIV from saliva can you? Thought it was only from blood.

Comment

But you can't get HIV from saliva can you? Thought it was only from blood.
                      I guess never say never, but you're probably more likely to be killed by a taser. Just to put things in perspective.

Comment

What I loved was the fact that his attorney saw what was coming,and got the hell outta dodge,to allow the deps to move in..Adios a-wipe,see you in 6 1/2 years if youre still beating your gums.However ,somehow,I think,hope,and pray,you were just handed a life entence.
                        Sleeping Giant. They're not fat and happy anymore. They are hungry and increasingly angry. That is not a good recipe for a "Puppies and Rainbows America".

Comment

Let me get this straight. This bozo is being sentenced for spitting at officers and is standing virtually alone in the courtroom in the proximity of civilians (not to mention the judge) without ANY deputy/officer nearby. Sentenced to a significant term mind you. He's being verbally abusive and STILL nobody's near him. And THEN when two deputies finally figure it out (all by themselves) to move in ..... THEY'RE ARMED!?!?!

UFB

And by the way, I believe there is a risk at contracting HIV via saliva dependent on where it lands (open wound, mouth, etc).
                          Last edited by KapsFB; 07-23-2008, 05:08 PM.
                          sigpic
                          Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
                          And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

Comment

Originally posted by KapsFB View Post

And by the way, I believe there is a risk at contracting HIV via saliva dependent on where it lands (open wound, mouth, etc).
                            Also there could be phlegm in the spit, and phlegm can have blood in it.
                            What is Perseverance?
                            -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
                            -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
                            -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

13 years sounds reasonable for what he did, I would prefer he get more. For months those officers were probably in agony and wondering if they caught anything, not to mention the fact of what happen to their family and marriage life because of it.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5800 users online. 361 members and 5439 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X